Squeegee

Deciding the Future of Seven Kingdoms

I’ll type up my thoughts Sunday when I get back from NH, but I want to clear up something that I think might be misunderstood: If we retire SK, we aren’t going to disband. For those of you who are mostly burned out with the game, we’d stick around in-game to putter along, and still have the discord and forums up for social stuff and game nights and all that. But it wouldn’t be as an alliance with recruitment, aggressive growth strategies, or any real military planning. Obviously no good for anyone who still wants to take the game seriously and make something of themselves, but we aren’t talking about closing the doors and everybody goes their separate ways. The community will stick around as long as people still like talking to each other. But it won’t be as a competitive PW alliance. 

also for anyone who is still around next month and is interested, I will be sending out a little gift bag of some kind to all members to celebrate our 10 year anniversary on March 15th. It won’t be anything big - likely a small printed scroll with a message from me, and some magnets and a keychain with the SK symbols (old and new). I remember we gave away magnets with the flag a while ago and that was fairly popular. 

Edited by Mikey

I have been playing pw for around 5 or so years. Yugi was in a pretty bad place in his head when he started playing with transferring to a new school and going through highschool shit and wat not. Ya'll have been the best friends I could've asked for, with a shit ton of fun memories. I cant be as active as I was before becuz of rl doodoo as well, but I will continue playing the game just for funsies and to keep in touch with you guys.

imo, the most annoying bit of this game is the wars and shit, and for some lols reason they always happen when I'm doing school or on the middle of a vacation trip with family. I think the best thing to do is to retire, but keep the community there. since it does not lead to dissolving the alliance from the game, thats awesome cuz if it would just be straight up earased then thats real poopoo doodoo stuff right there.