Sign in to follow this  
Anun Tidera

Poll #279 - Survival of the Seven Kingdoms

Fate of Seven Kingdoms?  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you think Seven Kingdoms will be able to survive 2021? And if so, what state would it be in?

• Yes, at least similar to what it was at the start of the year
    • Yes, but as a shadow of its former self
    • Technically yes, but only in a way similar to the modern New Pacific Order. https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2082
    • No, it will get disbanded due to a lack of members
    • I'm not sure.

All the people leaving Seven Kingdoms makes the alliance no longer a Top 25 one. As I'm writing this, the alliance is rank 26/357. So far, 6 members have left to form a new alliance that is a protectorate of TKR.

3 minutes ago, Anun Tidera said:

I wonder if @Bradley has any thoughts on the fate of SK.

I have many thoughts, and like I just said on discord:

SK is the oldest alliance in the game and has an illustrious history. It has survived worse and will continue to do so. It'll be here for as long as those leading it want it to be - which I'm sure is for sometime yet

Say what you want about SK but it's the oldest for a reason. Nothing changes that. I don't see why SK's future should be called into doubt, and doing so on a publicly viewable section of the forum is questionable at best, Anun.

SK lives today, it'll live tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, Anun Tidera said:

All the people leaving Seven Kingdoms makes the alliance no longer a Top 25 one. As I'm writing this, the alliance is rank 26/357. So far, 6 members have left to form a new alliance that is a protectorate of TKR.

I've been in this alliance for almost 7 years (others have been here even longer than me), so do us all a favor and don't waltz in here and start doomposting about the future of this alliance based on nothing but post-war moves that happen after literally every war

Edited by Brooklyn666