A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Poll #238 - If you had to take any hard drug which one would it be?

11 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to take any hard drug which one would it be?

Fun fact: Hard drugs are the types of illegal drug that is classed as the most dangerous and addictive types. Any sort of association with such material is highly illegal and can deliver jail sentences of over a decade. However it has been decriminalised in places such as Portugal (since 2001)  and Oregon (since 2020) as measures to help tackle widespread illegal drug use and rampant addictions.

cough anyway I hope no FBI agent is going to kick down my door after what I just had to research...

5 minutes ago, A mere Korutsu [Misato] said:

I uh picked Extacy just bc I showed my brother this poll and he said he’d take extacy so I decided to follow his very mature lead?

Why did you show it to your brother and vote how he did? Why not make up your own mind? :think:

18 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Bold of you to assume there aren't people here who have done most or all of these. I've done 3 on your list, I'll let you guess which ones.

The idea of "hard drugs" in the first place is stupid and bears little relationship to reality. It's a creation of the war on drugs to control social behavior by making things seem more scary, dangerous, and "dirty", and thus socially undesirable. If you actually rank drugs by how addictive they are and how much damage they do, some drugs considered "hard drugs" have no business on this list, while other things we don't even consider drugs should be at the top. Take alcohol and tobacco for instance. Those two substances are the most addictive and responsible for the most deaths, yet they are perfectly legal only subject to minor regulation, whereas substances that are either basically harmless with no addiction potential (all the hallucinogens) or drugs that do have some potential harm or addiction potential but have very real medicinal benefits (MDMA) are treated as if they're as dangerous as heroin. Anyway, what I'm saying is legalize, or at the very least decriminalize all drugs.

You have a very strong and valid point tbh, and I completely agree with you. Although I’ve never taken any myself I know very very well how bad achohol is. If it were reinvented today it would completely illegal... However there is some progress being made, where drugs are being as demonised as they were... even some countries are legalising pot, but it will take a very long time for the right drugs to become legal and the wrong ones banned. Especially achohol, which is one of the worst substances to have ever been produced, as entire countries are constantly hooked on it to alivate their suffer but achohol only makes everything much worse. Especially for the children and victims of achoholistic abuse... it’s utterly deplorable, and it breaks people. I know this from personal experience and so should most of U, this poisin is all around us

3 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Ok but TO BE FAIR I didn't do it on purpose.

2 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

senses a story

Yeah honestly I’d really like to hear the story behind this one but idk how much brook is willing to share but if I had to guess on this one brook was intentionally taking some other drug that was laced with meth kek 

On 12/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, Brooklyn666 said:

Bold of you to assume there aren't people here who have done most or all of these. I've done 3 on your list, I'll let you guess which ones.

The idea of "hard drugs" in the first place is stupid and bears little relationship to reality. It's a creation of the war on drugs to control social behavior by making things seem more scary, dangerous, and "dirty", and thus socially undesirable. If you actually rank drugs by how addictive they are and how much damage they do, some drugs considered "hard drugs" have no business on this list, while other things we don't even consider drugs should be at the top. Take alcohol and tobacco for instance. Those two substances are the most addictive and responsible for the most deaths, yet they are perfectly legal only subject to minor regulation, whereas substances that are either basically harmless with no addiction potential (all the hallucinogens) or drugs that do have some potential harm or addiction potential but have very real medicinal benefits (MDMA) are treated as if they're as dangerous as heroin. Anyway, what I'm saying is legalize, or at the very least decriminalize all drugs.

How do hallucinogens have no addiction potential and how does MDMA have potential health benefits? :think: