A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Poll #230 - Would you rather get an Xbox X or the PS5?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get an Xbox X or the PS5?

• Xbox
    • Play Station
    • I'd rather a PC
    • I am happy with what I have
    • Other

Personally I prefer the Xbox... Also quick note, Xbox is more multiplayer friendly where the PS is more single player friendly. But of course PC is always more expensive...

Fun Fact: Did you know that the new Xbox beats the PS5 in terms of specs across the board, and both costs 500$, however a pc that goes for 500$ can barely compare to the specs of the next gen Xbox. A PC with the same specs as a Xbox could cost at least 1500$

Edited by A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Yeah the main reason that consoles are so cheap is the Microsoft and Sony make their profit back from game sales and through purchases of online memberships. I believe they actually lose money through the actual sale of their consoles but it is more than made up for later.

22 hours ago, VoidedLynx said:

Yeah the main reason that consoles are so cheap is the Microsoft and Sony make their profit back from game sales and through purchases of online memberships. I believe they actually lose money through the actual sale of their consoles but it is more than made up for later.

Same thing with printers, at least historically, where instead of consoles, it's printers and instead of games, it's ink.