A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Poll #224 - Worst 20th Century dictator

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which 20th Century Dictator do you think was the worst?

• Mao Zedong
    • Joseph Stalin
    • Adolf Hilter
    • Benito Mussolini
    • Pol Pot
    • Robert Mugabe
    • Saddam Hussein
    • Hideki Tojo
    • Other

What do you think? Which dictator do you think was the most evil and sadistic towards their people? 

Fun fact: There are currently 50 active dictators worldwide, 19 of whom control countries in Sub-Saharan Africa which is by far the most of any region in the world followed by 12 in the Middle East.

Edited by A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Ok I have to ask what's the deal with you asking these questions with a ton of possible answers and then you only give us a few weirdly specific options. What's your criteria for choosing the option? I mean, this list makes no sense. You left out some obvious heavy hitters but then included Mugabe who isn't in the same universe as someone like Hitler, and then Tojo who wasn't by any definition a dictator. If you're going to make a poll, you need to actually understand how or even if the answer options you provide make any sense or how they actually relate to the question.

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Ok I have to ask what's the deal with you asking these questions with a ton of possible answers and then you only give us a few weirdly specific options. What's your criteria for choosing the option? I mean, this list makes no sense. You left out some obvious heavy hitters but then included Mugabe who isn't in the same universe as someone like fopdoodle, and then Tojo who wasn't by any definition a dictator. If you're going to make a poll, you need to actually understand how or even if the answer options you provide make any sense or how they actually relate to the question.

I understand you concerns and if you really want I can make the polls very convoluted and include 20 different options and every dictator there was during the 20th Century, but of course that would be alot of scrolling for everyone. Also Tojo was a de-facto dicator, he controlled the cabinet and he controled the Emperor while christening himself as the 'prime minister of Japan'. Also I had mainly included what I had thought were the better known dictators, but of course yes, I can include EVERY 20th century dictator. 

6 hours ago, Gandalf said:

orange man bad

Not 20th century. LOL

5 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Ok I have to ask what's the deal with you asking these questions with a ton of possible answers and then you only give us a few weirdly specific options. What's your criteria for choosing the option? I mean, this list makes no sense. You left out some obvious heavy hitters but then included Mugabe who isn't in the same universe as someone like fopdoodle, and then Tojo who wasn't by any definition a dictator. If you're going to make a poll, you need to actually understand how or even if the answer options you provide make any sense or how they actually relate to the question.

Such as... :think: