A mere Korutsu [Misato]

Poll #190 - Mental Health Day

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much has the COVID situation affected your mental health? Indirectly or Directly?

• Yes, Alot
    • Yes, a bit
    • No, not that much
    • Not at all
  2. 2. Have you heard of any of these Mental Disorders?

• Autism + Other developmental Disorders
    • Schizophrenia and other Psychosies
    • Anxiety and related
    • Depression
    • Bipolar Affective Disorder

A small while ago was Mental Health day, and to celebrate it, this poll was created to raise awareness. We have only included the most common Mental Disorders, if you feel that anything was left out please let make your voice heard. 

How much has the COVID situation affected your mental health? Indirectly or Directly? If you have been affected please feel free to share you story either here or in private with someone else, it is very important to sometimes vent your feelings to a trusted friend, family member or professional. 

Have you heard of any of these Mental Disorders? If you have please share your thoughts on it, and what you think they mean? If you happen to suffer from any of those, it is highly recommended you seek help from who it does not matter. Also if you are stuck on who to come to, I am always free to help, to listen and to give any needed advice. I promise privacy and to be honest I also have actually suffered from 3 out of of those above disorders historically, so I'll understand anything that comes my way. :3 

Thanks for listening to my ramble and have a good day!

Personally at the beginning of COVID I was struggling hard with IRL problems that were unrelated to CVOID itself, After about 3 months into quarantine I started working really hard on my mental health and I've improved quite a lot. Thankfully because of my workplace and my family I was able to improve myself over the course of COVID, if anyone in SK is struggling during all this any one of you are free to reach out to me at any time.