• Car Engineer
    • Physician
    • Dentist
    • Therapist
    • Mathematician
    • Scientist
    • Software Developer
    • Other(comment below)
  2. 2. Should ☆Youtuber☆ be known as a job?

20 minutes ago, Cody K said:

Written by a toddler? An elementary school student has a better understanding of the workforce and common careers than you do. 

You can laugh it off and pretend it doesn’t bother you, but I know that deep down you are frustrated that you can’t seem to scrape together a halfway decent poll. That the only polls with a decent response have been those written by someone else. That no matter how hard you try you just can’t seem to succeed. Such a simple task that you fail over and over and over...

An elementary school student knows what he or she is talking about unlike you.

The decent polls you talk about are the polls that I actually made and have not got it from anyone, I believe if you're an adult you should know that I am playing along and you should know not to act like a complete douchebag, deleting a poll you did not like is a mistake you should regret, grow up and stop taking this part of the alliance seriously. now please let me hear more of your squeals because I have not had enough of your whines, your extreme criticism towards me does not change a thing and your retarded behavior only shows who you really are behind the camera. 

Thank you, now please go enjoy my latest poll I think you're gonna like it :3

Edited by Xaria