Squeegee

Opening Day Event Check In

Opening Day Availability   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which date and time works best for you?

• Monday 7/20/2020 5PM EST
    • Wednesday 7/22/2020 5PM EST
    • Thursday 7/23/2020 5PM EST
    • Friday 7/24/2020 5PM EST

Hey everyone! This post will serve as a check in for those wanting to participate in the minecraft server opening day event! In this thread there will be links to both the server Rules/Guide and the Itinerary for the opening day event. The main purpose of this poll however is to pick an opening day that works well for the most people.

The Server IP Address will be posted the day of the event and the Rules and Guide thread will also be updated to include the IP address at that time.

Rules and Guide:

Using the poll pick the day that works best for you, if you have a secondary or third day that works well too you can comment them down below.

IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST YOUR INGAME NAME FOR MINECRAFT AS WELL FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRACKING POINTS COME TIME FOR THE EVENT.

Edited by Squeegee

On 7/18/2020 at 1:40 AM, Mackenzie I said:

I wish I had minecraft on pc, I only have the PS4 version :(. Otherwise i'll be there

Yeah. The server is on the Java edition, which is only available on PC. I'm not sure if Bedrock Edition (the form of Minecraft for other platforms) is available for PS4.