Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Portraits of SK

We have the member photos in cobbler square, but we need something more befitting of the regal nature of our realm. This I present to you, the portraits of SK!

Use this tool to generate your portrait from a photo with your face in it, and post it here to be added to the newly founded Portraits collection of the Royal Art Gallery! Word of caution - don't expect it to be too accurate!  Though I believe the larger % of the picture is taken up by your face, the more accurate the portrait will be. As opposed to a full body photo with a bunch of stuff in the background, where it just rips out your face and has fewer pixels/details to work with for its sketch.

Open to members and others crazy enough to join our forums. Feel free to post more than one, or the same with multiple filters! They can wildly vary the nature of the image. 

Mikey

mikey2.png

Bonus image: apparently it doesn't like sunglasses or glare. I was replaced with regular glasses and I imagine random eyes drawn under, and came out looking like a serial killer!

download.png

Edited by Mikey

What's funny about these is, the AI actually draws very realistic portraits. They don't always come out looking accurately like you, but damn they look like someone. I could absolute believe all of them as representative portraits of real people.

Edited by Mikey

15 minutes ago, -Bradley- said:

I seemed to have grown a beard, and now look like a weird version of Boris Johnson.

portrait.png

It looks like your left eye has stared too long into the void...

Edited by Mikey

16 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

I tried the thing and all my pics turned out legitimately terrifying

All the more reason to add them to the Gallery! Besides during last year's April fool's, you were briefly queen of SK, so yours is a must have. 

Edited by Mikey

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

All the more reason to add them to the Gallery! Besides during last year's April fool's, you were briefly queen of SK, so yours is a must have. 

I'll add a portrait if @Squeegee contributes to our leg pic gallery. As he was briefly king of TKR, it is tradition.

Edited by Nizam Adrienne

23 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

I'll add a portrait if @Squeegee contributes to our leg pic gallery. As he was briefly king of TKR, it is tradition.

I’ve been fuckin challenged in my own court. This is absolutely the rudest thing anyone has done. 

2 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

I suppose I can update myself too.
Leg pic?

There's a screenshot of my foot in the edge of a picture that I took like 2yrs ago pinned on my main discord channel.
So does foot count for legs?
AEySR0q.png

So, Squeegee sorta has contributed to the leg pics now :D Maybe not his leg, but he did contribute.

Edit: I tried the tool out and if my hair were a bit longer I'd look like Adolf Hitler with the default style selected. No joke.

UNFORTUNATELY I have to post in THEIR member forums a picture of my leg, but I appreciate you revealing your foot to the masses val.