Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

The Fridge of SK

Have you made any astoundingly bad art or life choices while playing skribble, drawful, or just doodling around? Because we're -  people who grudgingly put up with one another - family, we've decided to make this virtual Fridge, to display all your "special" little art pieces!

fridge.png

Keep scrolling to see all the "best" SK art, updated after every game!

Edited by Mikey

Highlights from our giant 13 man Skribble game last night. Sadly I didn't manage to get all of the true knockouts, but here are a few gems:

Mammo drawing Angry Birds. Bear in mind the "bird" wasn't added until the last five seconds, leaving us with what appeared to be a bleeding toucan and whatever was going on on the right.

mammo angry birds.png

Me trying to draw a witch. Isn't it obvious! It's got the witches hat, plus a Slythern and Huffeldore symbol as hints!

wtich mikey.png

And finally, our friendly reminder so stay in school kids. Otherwise you'll end up embarrassing yourselves in front of internet strangers while trying to spell accordion.

accordian spelling.png

Edited by Mikey

Highlights from the 4/17/2020 skribble game. Another big turnout with about 16 people filtering in and out over the course of it. Sadly I didn't get a few of these until it started going into the next round, which means they are slightly greyed out and have "XXX is choosing a word" overlaid on them.

iTorchic drawing Hot Bread, occasionally known in some quarters as "toast"

Spoiler

toast - torchic.png

Smith - "Poisonous"

Spoiler

poisenous.jpg

Clover drawing "Photograph". Apparently not nearly enough people in our game have heard of Nickleback, or the resultant meme ;(

Spoiler

photograph - clober.png

My brilliant rendition of "Jelly"

Spoiler

you jelly brah.jpg

And finally, another PSA to stay in school, lest you be cursed to spell like Razz....

Spoiler

treasure spelling.png

winnie the pooh spelling.png

The Fridge hungers, and we obey. It's late, but I'm back with more Skribble art, this time from two different sessions and some Drawful games!

"Cookie Monster" - Adrienne

Spoiler

cookie monster - adrienne.png

"Charlie Chaplin"

Spoiler

charlie chaplin.png

"Donkey" - Razz. Shrek was drawn first, with the Donkey added in the last 20 seconds

Spoiler

donkey - razz.png

"Rockstar" - Razz

Spoiler

rockstar - razz.png

"Soda" - Shirm

Spoiler

soda - schirm.png

And some more from our Drawful sessions! In this game, each player gets a prompt they have to draw. Other players are then shown your drawing, and have to guess what they think the prompt was. All the guesses are pooled together anonymously with the real prompt, and each person votes for which they think was the true one. You get points as the drawer if people guess correctly, and as a spectator if others guess your prompt as the real one. Some of the prompts are a bit....out there :P

Post round screenshots: These were taken at the end of the round. The drawing is on the left, with the caption under it. On the right, each players name and avatar (drawn at start of game) is shown next to the caption they proposed for it. 

Prompt: I Married John Wilkes Booth

Spoiler

married_john_wilkes_booth.png

Prompt: Watch Out for the Wall Arms

I have to give Malaki credit here. Although nobody voted for the real title, I have no idea how the hell I would have drawn that....

Spoiler

watch_out_for_the_weall_arms.png

These two were taken mid-round, so it shows the image surrounded by the various captions. It does not yet reveal which is real and fake, nor which fake belongs to which player.

Actual Prompt: I Live Inside a Dead Elephant

Spoiler

I_live_inside_a_dead_elephant.png

Actual Prompt: Tickle Me

Spoiler

tickle_me_-_mikey.png

And lastly, not a drawing, but I'll never pass up a chance to commit sedition against the Crown:

Failure the squeegee story.png

Here's some more drawings from last night's Skribl session!

"Loser"

Screenshot_2020-05-15_22.06.39.png?width

"SpiderMan"

Screenshot_2020-05-15_22.59.28.png?width

Screenshot_2020-05-15_22.03.01.png?width

"Deer"

Screenshot_2020-05-15_22.08.16.png?width

"Screw"

Screenshot_2020-05-15_22.53.14.png?width

"Spaghetti"

Screenshot_2020-05-15_23.36.58.png?width

These are just some of my favorite ones from that night, we all had a lot of fun. I hope to see more members make an appearance in the next session!

"Luigi"

Edited by Squeegee

Some more random art from across a few different games, that I forgot to upload. In addition, I will be going through these this weekend to pick out some of the best/worst. After a poll (maybe), the actual fridge image will be updated accordingly. I am also thinking of adding the top 10 to the main post, which will be (potentially) subject to change with each new addition.

Paris, by Mikey

Spoiler

france.png

Tortoise - Tibs

Spoiler

tortoise - tibs.png

Cody's drawing of Squidward paired perfectly with my abomination in this Drawful game, making it look like he's trying to kill it.

Spoiler

squidward_shootinmg.png

Another Cody rendition of Squidward

Spoiler

squidward.png