Mikey

Blitz Check-In Thread

Alright people, sign off here if you can make the blitz tonight at update (12am in-game, 8pm EST). Attacks are to be launched 20-15 minutes before update, then immediately after update you re-buy your losses and launch another attack. And boom that's the blitz (and all you can do for a while as the MAPs regenerate).

Getting a good blitz off is going to be crucial, and we really need everybody there. Obviously we all have real lives. Some of you are out of the country, or at doctors, or whatever. Thats fine, we're not going to ask you to do the impossible. But blitzing is super easy and really takes no time. It can be done easily on your phone (I did mine that way in the silent war). It takes all of 3 minutes to log in 15 minutes before update, declare war, launch an air strike. Then after update you take another 3 minutes to log in, buy up whatever military you can, and do another attack. And then you're done. A total of ten minutes, a few clicks, and we only require it a few times a year, wars don't happen that often.

I do know this is short notice, unfortunately we're reacting to events here so we couldn't entirely set our schedule. But if you aren't somewhere with no service, or driving, or update is 4am or something like that, please get online for this, even if just from your phone. We're going in this war with good odds and a chance to really rebound ourselves from the past few wars, but if we can't get a good blitz off things won't look good.

So reply in this thread if you will be making the blitz tonight. This is crucial so we know who we can rely on tonight and plan appropriately.

16 minutes ago, YugiBearz said:

i didnt spend monies on military units for nothin

YUGI IS COMIN TO TOWN, YUGI IS COMIN TO TOWN, YUG-MAN IS COMIN TO TOWN!

YUGI IS COMIN FOR DA BLITZ!!!!!

i have to wake up early in the moring cuz i live in the philippines, WORTH IT

Edited by YugiBearz
edit