Gandalf

Braavos

Damn, lower than i expected, but militarization will do that to you :P Jean what is your commerce in your cities? You're making less than me with two more. Also we'll be raising the defcon to only be somewhat more militarized than current peacetime (looks like the big war is still a bit off) so that will help us economically.

Ah gotcha. To be honest even in war I would sell coal/iron/farms before selling commerce. They are cheaper to buy back, and easy enough to buy on the market (and its probably the same cost if not cheapear to have higher commerce and buy the raw resources, than produce the rss but not the commerce). Well ideally we'll someday get enough time to get back to 2k and not worry about it :P

Well we'll get the ball rolling on the cities I guess. We'll start with Hector since his will be the cheapest, and because he needed the least infra aid. Everyone you can keep up to 1mil/day to yourselves to grow your warchest, please send everything else to hector.

Change of plans, send your cash to me and not to Hector. To speed things up I'm just going to send hector enough to pay for his city outright, so he is good. Now it is my turn, then gandalf, then jean (in order from least to most cities). Not worth going over 1k infra for now in new cities imo, and we can pay for that ourselves.

Make sure you are on manifest destiny

If you can't keep on top of it daily and just send a lump sum every few days, thats fine, but try not to go more than 2-3 days without sending any aid.

Edited by Mikey

Alright once Gandalf sends me his cash I'll be set, so everyone else can move on to Areton now. His cost for city 14 will be 84mil, which we should be able to bang out in about 8 days. Once the defcon goes back to normal and world tensions eases, we can get infra to normal levels. Once we are all back to standard I figure we can bang out a city a week on average (probably faster once we've all got ITCs).

Oh lol I just sent you an offer :P For now just hold on to your cash then. We'll either move onto Gandalf or to Jean (Gandy has been busy IRL for an event so depending on his schedule we'll be hopping him so he won't have to worry about logging in every day).

We are back to DEFCON 2. I know I suggested keeping your cash WCs and only send your incomes beyond that for this city round...but I was a bit lax in doing so. I would recommend we stop sending money and start saving up. This isn't going to be another cold war situation. Jean, how close are you to that city? If you are close to buying it (and would still have 15-20 mil left over for a cash reserve at least) then I'll help you get to that, so we can have it under our belts before this begins. Otherwise just hold onto the money I guess and we can use it as a rebuild pool post-war, and start with you again when we resume city buying (which the AA as a whole will be helping with).

War is over, hurrah! Our 80M we stashed away will probably be folded into the coming rebuild, and then returned to us when that is over. For now just save up with whatever income you have when you get rebuilding aid. First priority is rebuilding militaries so we don't get raided. I am personally going to keep a 3-1-5-1 military improvement build, maintaining max of all those units (with maybe half the available ships) in peacetime. I recommend that personally, and definitely suggest stressing full air over everything else.

After that, cities I guess. Will be a little while probably. We're planning a big rebuild to get everyone to 1500/1600 infra over the next few weeks, so just let the AA take care of that. I don't recommend going over 1600 infra because its just too likely to be destroyed before it starts to pay back any significant dividends.

SO timeline I would say is this

1. Rebuild militaries / be boosted to 1200 infra by the rebuild

2. restock WCs as much as possible while being boosted to 1500/1600 by the rebuild.

3. Once the rebuild is over, we should have ok WCs and we can finish our halted round of city buying and then do another after that. From this point we'll basically just alternate cities and WC stockpiling probably (until WCs are good, after which its all cities/projects from there on out).

Areton is taking a break from the game and has gone into VM while he decides if he will stick around or quit and donate his nation to SK. For now it will just be the four of us. Squeegee may join when he hits 12 cities, and I am currently looking after Stewards nation until we find a home for it, and may bring it in here as well (purely as a money giver, we wont be building it up).

Also: we have been offered as an alliance a 500mil loan, to be replayed after ~45 days with 10% interest (550mil total). SK may or may not take it, but if the alliance does not, we could take the loan ourselves (or any lesser amount). I would like all of you (everyone should be at 1200 from the rebuild) to write down your current income, then buy 100 infra in a city and write down the new income. I want to calculate how much boosting us all to 1500 would give in income, then I can use that to calculate what size loan we could take and realistically pay back. The loan would be enough to buy all of us a city, but I doubt we could pay it back in 45 days. Still we could probably get everyone to 1500 infra and get hector a new city and pay that off comfortably.

@ChairmanHector@Gandalf@Jean Parisot(I am pinging this on the assumption that it will send you guys a notification. Let me know if it does, could be useful).

Good to know. So for now just rebuild militaries and rebuild WCs a bit. I am going to be away the next two days (going out for cousins graduation and family shiz), after which I will run the numbers on what we need to start getting cities. We still have 80mil in the AA bank to call upon as well.

The AA itself has chosen to take the valkyrie loan and we will be moving ahead to rebuild everyone to 1400 infrastructure, so don't buy any yourselves, we'll pay for that. Going over the numbers it definitely doesnt make sense to go over 1400 in terms of paying down the investment, so we'll be focusing back up on cities. probably starting with hector (since his is the cheapest and therefor will pay itself fastest), then jean, then ITC for hector, then me then gandalf probably.

Yeah I lost a lot of infra in a raid as well, so I'm around 1k in most cities, building back towards 1200. For the moment just save up for a WC or if you want go to 1500 infra (if you need imp slots, not sure its a worthy investment but might be ok). Once we get the raids handled and I find a new 4th member (depending on if gandalf is staying with us) we'll kickstart the plan.

Got the 80mil back from the bank, we are ready to come back online! Gandalf and Areton are out, which leaves me, Hector and Jean left. Stillhard (10 cities) is looking to join us as well. Its a bit low compared to our other city counts, but high enough to fit in imo (and will give us good bang/buck).

I guess out first priority will be to get cities. Jean I believe we had been working on you when the war hit. You never actually finished right? If so we'll finish getting you that city (I don't think we've bought you anything yet :( ) and then start the cycle anew beginning with Hector.