Gandalf

Braavos

Due two weeks ago, psha :P We shut off loans during every war and for a duration after. We're still on time. 

That said it will be tight :P Thanks to what Hector gave me and my own j have 20mil. Can sell steel for more of needs be. My income is 2mil. All told we should be outputting 6-7 mil.

And the loan is paid off :D I hope the rest of you have stockpiles of cash or something, Hector has been the only one constantly sending me his incomes. I'd say the most important thing is getting infra back up to repair our incomes. Maybe get everyone to 1600? Then i think get Hector city 12 since it isn't too expensive and he's been highly on point in the group, then get infra to either 1800 or 2K as we see fit. I'm not really sure where to go from there or at that point, but we can definitely agree our infras need to be higher than they are :P

Ideally I'd like to take out a loan for the infra (I know the last one went poorly, but thats because of the poor Mensa attack timing.) since it will have a huge effect on our incomes and we could probably pay a five day loan back in 4 or even 3.5 days. But with the rebuilding still going out I doubt loans of any significant level are available.

Thats my recommendation. I have been a bit busy, but I'll be looking over everyone's infra, etc. I think the goal is to get us to 1400-1600 (I'll pick out an order that maximizes income gain), then work on beefing up all our warchests as much as possible and getting back decent militarizes. This is both a good goal for us and also probably what we still start asking everyone to do as an alliance.

Edited by Mikey

Alrighty well we are still at war technically but TEst is down to just 2 people and most SKers should no longer be fighting. At this point it will probably just be Pre trying to raid us and get beat down until he quits the game, so we may as well start back up again.

My suggestion would be to focus on infra, which I am sure we are all in need of. I am thinking, while its obviously a more efficient investment and gives more improvement slots it may not be wise to build back to 2k. Even with urbanization and a civil engineering project, the difference between 1800 and 2000 is 4.2mil per city. It may be worth doing the math to see how long that takes to pay for itself, but if its more than 15 days and only starts to really get profitable after it may not be wise to build above it. I say this because in total for us as a group to go from 1800 to 2000 would probably cost 300mil or so, with which we could buy everyone a city instead, which wouldn't get destroyed in the next war. We can intersperse some infra in between city goals but I'd say getting to 2k shouldn't be an immediate priority.

My recommendation to start is to get everyone to 1600 infra. Then depending on our incomes at that point either A) get everyone a city then build to 1800 or B.) build to 1800 and then get a city. It may not seem like it makes a difference but the worst case if we get hit with another war, if we do 1600 and then some cities, we'll at least have those cities vs going right to 1800 and getting hit during that time. Not likely necessarily, but then I think we've all learned not to get too complacent, TEsts attack on Valyria and Mensa's hit on us were also not likely.

In the meantime just rebuild what you can with your WCs (assuming you aren't at war with pre - make sure to keep a minimum of 20 ships to prevent him from raiding you) while we decide.

Edited by Mikey

So I did a little math looking over everyones nations as well as a check on our projects as a group. We have a few MLPs and Iron Domes we can get rid of for better stuff now that missiles are largely useless.

Rebuild costs and my opinion on projects are as follows (assuming urbanization domestic policy which we should all switch to). Costs are to 1600 infra all cities.

Mikey - 27,042,546.6
Jean P - 40,185,480.84 swap MLP and Iron dome for CE and iron works
Hector - 0$ (already there) - Swap MLP and Iron Dome for CE and CIA
Gandalf - 91,567,699.85 Swap MLP and Iorn Dome for CE and Iron Works
Areton - 43,299,173.38 Swap MLP for CE and CIA

Assuming we want to progress from least expensive to most aid order would go Mikey -> Jean -> Areton -> Gandalf. While we are working on Gandalf (who will take longer due to that whopper of a bill :P ) we can also get Ironworks for the two that lack them once their infra gets back to a level where they can actually swap.

Yeah thats fine. Everyone can set aside an ammount to do their own market trades and slowly grow a WC. Also once we hit the infra target and start on a city buying round, I think we can push this to sending income every 3-5 days rather than every day. its a bit easier to keep up with that way, when we aren't building infra its not important to get as much as fast as possible since you cant incrementally increase your cities :P And in the event we get blindsided by some future event or we otherwise all need cash on hand, it will ensure we will usually have at least a few days worth of income on hand.

Also lets start this up. The war with TEst is now effectively over. I set the order on the OP to go from who needs the least money to the most so we can clear as many people as quickly as possible, though if you prefer we can do it the opposite way and start with Gandalf. Either way lets get it going, I figure a few weeks should get us most of where we need to be on that front :D After which its city time!

I'll be done tomorrow with my income alone (just 1 last city to go from 1500 to 1600) so we are going to move up to Jean P now. Everyone please send the necessary money to Jean. Once we are all at 1600 we can discuss the next goal as well as how much income to require and how much to keep for ourselves for building up WCs on the side.

I estimate it should only take between 5-7 days to get Jean to the ammounts, and then another 5 for Areton. Gandalf will probably take 10 days.

Edited by Mikey