Gandalf

A Game Of Thrones -- Mafia Game #1

Val- Did you use your cop ability on night one and what were the results?

Rook (if he's still visiting this thread) Did you jail anyone?

This is the kind of information that should be in your "last will" that you post when you die. You have nothing to lose, and stand to help the Starks win.

Val should have been able to identify the alignment of someone on night one. If he selected Littlefinger or Tywin, the result would have come back as Stark/innocent (I assume), but a positive identification of a Lannister would be incredibly useful.

Also, for the next game, if you're the good cop and you stand to be executed, you need to tell us. If there isn't evidence that suggests you're lying, I'll change my vote. It's one of the most important roles and I'd rather not risk losing them. That also means that a Lannister with their head on the chopping block could claim that they're the cop and be spared, but that's a risk I'll take. 

If Rook names who he jailed, we could potentially rule those people out as Littlefinger (for the nights that Littlefinger had a successful kill)

Gandalf- If Littefinger is jailed, will you report his attempt as unsuccessful, or not report it at all?

Everyone needs to play Town of Salem and up their Mafia game.

Donator

Quite frankly, I didn't expect to be killed so fast so didn't reveal my position right away. Normally the cop doesn't have to on the first day.... My investigation was not helpful. That's all I'll say.

Quite frankly, I didn't expect to be killed so fast so didn't reveal my position right away. Normally the cop doesn't have to on the first day.... My investigation was not helpful. That's all I'll say.

In the future, if you roll cop again, and votes are pouring in in favor of executing you, tell us!

And if it's worth anything, I voted Cody that day. Only because he had the lead at the time and someone has to die.

Will you tell us who you investigated?

Donator

In the future, if you roll cop again, and votes are pouring in in favor of executing you, tell us!

And if it's worth anything, I voted Cody that day. Only because he had the lead at the time and someone has to die.

Will you tell us who you investigated?

Jean P :P

After brutally murdering Melisandre, Littlefinger knew getting out of Castle Black would be nigh impossible. He instructed his loyal oaf to stand in front of him in the elevator on the ride down, lest an Archer shoot him. Half way down the wall, Littlefinger could see an increasing number of black cloaks gathering around the elevator. By the time he reached the bottom of the wall, all of Castle Black was standing in front of the elevator with their weapons drawn.

"Littlefinger, is it?" Lord Commander Tollett asked as he emerged from the middle of the black mass.

"You murdered my men, so I sentence you to die", Tollett continued. 

"Archers! Draw!" Tollett commanded. 

"Archers! Loose!"

Littlefinger (Lyro -- Serial Killer) was dead before he hit the ground.

My Dearest Cat,

If you are reading this letter it means that I have died.. well more likely I have been killed. I speak to you now unbound from any obligation to secrecy.

I think now of something I heard once, "There's nothing as sweet as killing." In my case I would change this slightly.. there is nothing as sweet as winning. All of my efforts and all the blood I have shed has been for you. For us, and our future.

Your husband would have you think he is honorable because he has restraint; because he has will and self control. Being born into a Great house has made him, and you entitled to what you have. I have built everything in my life from nothing. Sacrificed my whole identity to raise myself from the dirt to show you I was worthy. 

Despite my efforts you never saw me for who I am. The image of the young wastrel orphan seems to never have left you. 

In creating my own destiny I have become more powerful than the Gods you worship. I will live forever.

I give you one final gift, upon the eve of my death. Information. May this help you and yours keep their heads, unlike that boy of yours.

To my knowledge I have never been protected by any other. The lannisters have been trying to kill me for years..

Remember me, my only love.

Yours,

Petyr

This is the kind of information that should be in your "last will" that you post when you die. You have nothing to lose, and stand to help the Starks win.

Val should have been able to identify the alignment of someone on night one. If he selected Littlefinger or Tywin, the result would have come back as Stark/innocent (I assume), but a positive identification of a Lannister would be incredibly useful.

Also, for the next game, if you're the good cop and you stand to be executed, you need to tell us. If there isn't evidence that suggests you're lying, I'll change my vote. It's one of the most important roles and I'd rather not risk losing them. That also means that a Lannister with their head on the chopping block could claim that they're the cop and be spared, but that's a risk I'll take. 

If Rook names who he jailed, we could potentially rule those people out as Littlefinger (for the nights that Littlefinger had a successful kill)

Gandalf- If Littefinger is jailed, will you report his attempt as unsuccessful, or not report it at all?

I jailed Cody, Libra then Cody, though it's a bit late know :P

To whom it may concern,

I have watched my brothers, my friends, slaughtered again and against by the scum of this land. May they be people with a deformed digit or an inbred narcissistic freak, we must find who they are. Alas, the death of the brothel owner was such a bad thing, for perhaps with that we may see who it is that is most pleased. No doubt all minds will be slightly more at ease knowing only one group targets now, however, it is that very group itself that may be most pleased feeling no threat at night.

As for the doctor: you will be praised, you will be thanked and held high in the eyes of this town, but I heed you. Do not respond to these compliments.      You are the last of us who holds any power so I would not change your speaking habits unless your head is on the chopping block itself, but even then you must not give away your role for you are the prime target for those inbred pieces of filth. They may get your attention by asking you to save someone, they may tell ask you who you save, but I do say, trust no one as your life is most precious to us and anything will be said/done by those Lannister scum to peek into your role. 

For countless days and I nights I have studied the habits of those in this town, but I cannot do more than spread the news.

So again I reiterate, be cautious of those who say someone will die or for you to save someone as they are the most suspicious of all, for no one has a higher target for the Lannisters than the doctor, so to suggest someone else is highly probable of being reverse psychology.

I shall now make my point in analogies.

A Star's life is like that of a bug in the night. The blue light may look comforting and they may cry out and go towards it for protection, when it's really a 

Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer, 1/2 Acre Coverage ($31.33 on Amazon) and will get them killed.

A Lannister is like one who sets a mouse trap, the cheese is to appeal to you, but even if you are to take the cheese, it's most likely laced with bleach and you'll die from the cheese, and not the trap. It is the bait that kills.

The Doctor is like a female seahorse watching the male seahorse giving birth. Their strain pushing out their offspring is so powerful they get propelled backwards and into their home, however, wanting to protect their offspring all together will cause a barracuda to eat all but one young who will have a gimpy tail and begin the plot of Femo, the lost seahorse being searched for by his exhausted father who just gave birth to anywhere from 100-1000 younglings in a 6 second span which is a lot of effort. Besides, less than 0.5% survive to adulthood anyways and it's probably best not to attach to them as it's pretty depressing watching everyone you care for die as they age. Even though it only takes 2-4 weeks for gestation it is valuable as the Chinese have over-fished and used us in medicine.

Stay safe, my seahorses.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.