Sign in to follow this  
RagnarBuliwyf

Recommend a movie or tv show

Montalbano. Detective Stories that feel like good Movies. Italian with English Subs. Wonderful. I Reccomend highly.

Lexx. Canadian German Coproduction in English Language. Excellent Dark and Quirky Sci Fi. Watch it.

Sliders. Season 1 & 2 excellent. Parts of Season 3 are ok but some dross. Season 4 & 5 I avoid and have no intention of watching.

Farscape. Wonderful Sci Fi. Watch it.

It's not exactly obscure....but Breaking Bad is always top quality, Fargo has also been brilliant so far.

The Returned which is in French was brilliant and different from the usual zombie shows and Peaky Blinders was a favourite from last year too.

Donator

If you're in this alliance, you need to watch Game of Thrones if not already. (This hadn't been posted and was essential)

I personally enjoy Archer.

I want to echo what Ragnar said....Spartacus. I'm on the 3rd season now. I watched the first season and the prequel, Gods of the Arena, a year or so ago. Watched them again this month and now finally seeing the series through. So, pull cock from fucking ass and watch Spartacus! I would have it so.

Game of Thrones (brilliant series), and Breaking Bad (of course, bitch!).

Other notable show...Silicon Valley (30 min episodes HBO Original series).

A couple of upcoming series that look interesting are: Halt and Catch Fire (AMC), and The Leftovers (HBO).

Awards

Donator

Bob's Burgers

House of Cards (UK and US verions)

Orphan Black

Louie

Donator

The Killing

I'm going to have to check into some of these recommendations...

I watch too much tv but here are my favorites: Sherlock, Homeland, Web Therapy, Archer, The Americans, The Blacklist, Dr. Who, Veep, Silicon Valley, Modern Family, The Good Wife, Gotham, Gracepoint, An Honorable Woman, The Leftovers

Oldies but goodies include: Dexter, Freaks & Geeks, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Mad Men, South Park, The Simpsons, Dr. Katz

Donator

I'm going to have to check into some of these recommendations...

I watch too much tv but here are my favorites: Sherlock, Homeland, Web Therapy, Archer, The Americans, The Blacklist, Dr. Who, Veep, Silicon Valley, Modern Family, The Good Wife, Gotham, Gracepoint, An Honorable Woman, The Leftovers

Too lazy to post my own, so going through yours. :P

Yes, No, ?, yes, yes, no, no, yes, yes, no, yes, no, ?, ?, yes

There, that's what you should watch :P