Sign in to follow this  
RagnarBuliwyf

Choose your wallpaper

I mean, give us options in the menu. So even if we don't like the main one, we can switch out without having to wait for a vote or decision. :P Like have the Pyke skin be seperate from the last one we were using, and just give people options.

Donator

I mean, give us options in the menu. So even if we don't like the main one, we can switch out without having to wait for a vote or decision. :P Like have the Pyke skin be seperate from the last one we were using, and just give people options.

I can do this. Every option we add though, means a whole new theme with all the attendant files has to be added, it has to be added to the forum cache, etc. So every one adds to server load.

That being kept in mind, I've got no problem adding two or so options besides the default (which will be the one Ragnar changes the bg on every so often.) I'm thinking one option with the dragon background, and one with whatever y'all prefer, but I'm open to arguments for other choices.

Donator

It's really impossible to read some stuff with the current background, for example, this little thing at the top

Is there any way to change the text color so it stands out better against the background? Or just have a different background?

Donator

It's really impossible to read some stuff with the current background, for example, this little thing at the top

Is there any way to change the text color so it stands out better against the background? Or just have a different background?

I can do this. Every option we add though, means a whole new theme with all the attendant files has to be added, it has to be added to the forum cache, etc. So every one adds to server load.

That being kept in mind, I've got no problem adding two or so options besides the default (which will be the one Ragnar changes the bg on every so often.) I'm thinking one option with the dragon background, and one with whatever y'all prefer, but I'm open to arguments for other choices.

The answer to your question Brooklyn is yes. I'm gonna add the dragon as a theme option that can always be chosen, using the change theme button at the bottom. I'll also probably add one more standard theme, with a bg y'all choose. Then Ragnar will have this one to change the bg on as he pleases.

EDIT:

The prior dragon wallpaper has been added as a theme option. It's available at the bottom of the page, from the change theme button. It's titled King's Landing Dragon. The default IPB theme has also been fixed, and is once again available.

Edited by Tenages