Sign in to follow this  
Steward

Is This Still A Thing..?

Donator

Well god damn. It's been a minute! I think we're all somewhat surprised that PW is still around. SK is great. We're currently at war which began, as is out tradition, by leaks. What's new with you?

4 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Well god damn. It's been a minute! I think we're all somewhat surprised that PW is still around. SK is great. We're currently at war which began, as is out tradition, by leaks. What's new with you?

Lol yeah, it’s been a dash! Haha so how’s the war fading? And our leaks, I assume?

and things are good on my end! Gettin ready to graduate, my voiceover career is slowly but surely taking off (so if any of you professionals have a hook up or a need hmu), and about to enter the real world!

Donator

It's going ok. We've kind of settled into a stalemate. Most of the nations on the other side are too low in score for us to do much of anything with. And yes, of course the leak came from us! I won't name the culprit but he or she is free to identify themselves if they so choose...

Why aren't you on discord?

3 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

It's going ok. We've kind of settled into a stalemate. Most of the nations on the other side are too low in score for us to do much of anything with. And yes, of course the leak came from us! I won't name the culprit but he or she is free to identify themselves if they so choose...

Why aren't you on discord?

Lolol of course it can from us, it’s only tradition!!

I mean, I have a discord, but SK was the only thing I’d ever get on for, I do all my gaming on the ps4 #consolemasterrace

Donator

You can still hop on to shoot the shit with us! Even Tenages drops in from time to time.

Donator

He emerges from his drunken slumber every 4000 years to pop in on Discord

Donator
On 4/2/2018 at 12:57 PM, Steward said:

Tenages?? That shits still kickin about too???

Till the day I die bitch. SK fo life.

Donator

Good job resurrecting an 8 month old thread