Sign in to follow this  
Gandalf

Ye Olde Graphics Shoppe

Hi all

I'm looking for excuses to use Photoshop more often so I can get better at it. If you want something made (Flags, avatars, forum sigs, shitposts, etc) reply below and I'll try to get it done. All it will cost is your patience, because I'll work on them at my own pace. 

Examples of previous work:

Flags:

ezgif.com-resize.gif

flag.png

4july.png

easterflag.png

Recruitment Gifs:

output_JR21u0.gif

gZ5i8yD.gif

Hj6WS1b.gif

Shitposts:

unknown.png?width=277&height=300

D5xMcjR.png

6hLItyt.png

6zS72z2.png

SK Ribbons and Pips:

6w9GJks.png

P4jBZEr.png

qTWZWGS.png

svn30dU.png

xmyymp2.png

0PA7XcF.png

IjrAarX.png

On 1/4/2018 at 3:46 PM, Filipe Balsas I said:

Well, Im looking for a good Iberian Union flag ( Portugal + Spain unification) but I dont see any flag that makes me think, fuck this one is great asf, so there you have an idea, gl..
Thanks.

Do you have any ideas of what you'd definitely like (or definitely don't want) to be in the flag? I can use the coat of arms that's on Wikipedia for the Iberian Union, as well as incorporate some designs from that era (~1500s Spain/Portugal flag, etc).

8 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Do you have any ideas of what you'd definitely like (or definitely don't want) to be in the flag? I can use the coat of arms that's on Wikipedia for the Iberian Union, as well as incorporate some designs from that era (~1500s Spain/Portugal flag, etc).

This is like the unique one that I really like, but the effects on the flag make it a shit, but yes this one is almost perfect.
flag_of_the_new_iberian_union_by_viriath

If its possible, dont put any crowns, because its a parliamentary republic, so crowns would not make that much sense, you still can use the designs from that era, but dont use a giant crown like this one:
image.png

What definitely I dont want its a red with yellow, green flag, thats awful, like this one:
Resultado de imagem para iberian union flag

Edited by Filipe Balsas I
forgot to complete the phrase

Awards

On 1/6/2018 at 10:16 AM, Filipe Balsas I said:

This is like the unique one that I really like, but the effects on the flag make it a shit, but yes this one is almost perfect.
flag_of_the_new_iberian_union_by_viriath

I'll try to take some of the garbage effects out of this one for you. I'll post it once I'm done.

Sign in to follow this