Welcome to the new SK forums! We recently upgraded to 4.0 and may you have noticed a few major style changes. To suit as many tastes as possible we have four themes to select from - SK Default (the current), SK Dark (a dark version of this theme), as well as Light Non Transparent and Dark Non Transparent for those of you who prefer completely solid forums. There is a theme selector at the bottom of the forums.

The two SK themes come with 5 different backgrounds you can choose from by clicking the paintbrush icons.

If you encounter any issues or technical errors please PM Mikey.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aarav Tulsyan

Aarav Tulsyan of Union Coalition Membership Application

2 posts in this topic

Oath of Loyalty: I, Aarav Tulsyan, do sincerely promise and swear that I will be faithful and bear true Allegiance to His Grace the Rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms, Brooklyn666, First of His Name, and to his Designated Small Council. I swear upon Honour and Faith that I shall, to the utmost of my ability, defend His Grace and the Small Council against all Treasons and Traitorous Conspiracies which may be formed against Him or Them: And I do faithfully promise to maintain, support and defend to the utmost of my Power, the Succession of the Crown and the Alliance. I swear to bear faith and true allegiance to the Rightful Governance of the Seven Kingdoms, through adversity and in peace, in the knowledge and expectation that they shall bear faith and trust in me. I do solemnly, with Honour and Virtue forthright in my heart, profess, testify and declare that I do make this Declaration, and every Part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words of this Oath, without any Evasion, Equivocation or Reservation whatsoever. [b] Signed:[/b] ____________
Ruler Name: Aarav Tulsyan
Nation Name: Union Coalition
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=76467
Are you a former SK member?: No
Previous Alliances: No
If yes, elaborate:
Are you a part of any 'rogue' or 'enemy' lists or have any other problems we should know about: No
Do you owe any money to other alliances or individuals: N/A
Do you use Discord? If yes, what is your username?: Aaravace12345
Reason for applying: Because I love GoT
Did you PM Clover?: yes

Donator

Welcome, and thanks for applying to SK! You've been masked as an errant (applicant), which gives you access to the areas of our forums you'll find useful during your application process.

There is an interview on discord and a short quiz before we admit you, it shouldn't take much time. I'm usually on discord evenings and nights EDT so please let me know when you'd like to do your interview. HERE is a direct link to our discord server. Shoot me a message if you see me on, and we can get the ball rolling.

Additionally, please read the threads in THIS topic to get a basic idea of how SK works. 
Please make sure to post an introduction thread: here so our members can meet you vice versa.

Feel free to ask any questions you have about the Seven Kingdoms in here or on discord.

Edited by Valdoroth