Welcome to the new SK forums! We recently upgraded to 4.0 and may you have noticed a few major style changes. To suit as many tastes as possible we have four themes to select from - SK Default (the current), SK Dark (a dark version of this theme), as well as Light Non Transparent and Dark Non Transparent for those of you who prefer completely solid forums. There is a theme selector at the bottom of the forums.

The two SK themes come with 5 different backgrounds you can choose from by clicking the paintbrush icons.

If you encounter any issues or technical errors please PM Mikey.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squeegee

In Celebration of Frankenstein

6 posts in this topic

Today marks the day of Frankenstein the PC finally working, after several weeks of ripping my hair out and waiting for new parts or thermal paste to come in, he is finally alive. To celebrate I want to get as many people to play some games this weekend to break this puppy in, I was thinking Town of Salem and Spyfall or even a movie night (this is really just an excuse to get everyone to play some damn games). So if you're interested in playing games this upcoming weekend be sure to let me know and ill find games we can all play (most likely free) that will be lots of fun for the whole family!

P.S. Thanks Clover and Val for sending me the parts to be able to build this PC as well as them helping me along the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvX_5ym_ajI

Edited by Squeegee

Donator

Can you get Hoi4 working yet?

Donator

There's a learning curve. If you play MP with us you'll get it

Donator

its a lot simpler than it looks. Its not that hard imo to pick up the basics and get started, but it has the problem of just throwing everything at you at once with very poor explanation.