Welcome to the new SK forums! We recently upgraded to 4.0 and may you have noticed a few major style changes. To suit as many tastes as possible we have four themes to select from - SK Default (the current), SK Dark (a dark version of this theme), as well as Light Non Transparent and Dark Non Transparent for those of you who prefer completely solid forums. There is a theme selector at the bottom of the forums.

The two SK themes come with 5 different backgrounds you can choose from by clicking the paintbrush icons.

If you encounter any issues or technical errors please PM Mikey.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valdoroth

Racing!! in Space Engineers

4 posts in this topic

Donator

So I decided to join up with my bud (Callum introduced me to him) Khellegath in running a space engineers server. We've done some survival in the past, but this time we've decided to make some racetracks!

We're going to aim to have at least three different tracks done before the event starts, and probably 4-5 different vehicles for you to choose from.

We'll start with just planet-based tracks and later on look at a space, asteroid avoiding, twisting racetrack.

Game plan currently is to have it probably around July 1st or so. If you want to participate or contribute to it, lemme know here!

I hope to see at least 8 racers!

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

So far, three four vehicles are completed. There will be multiple color variations available for use.

Pickup truck - Medium Speed, Good Handling
wfhOw3b.jpg

Racecar - High Speed, Decent Handling

p4LRKRJ.jpg

Dragster - Very High Speed, Poor Handling

jY6q8vG.jpg

Offroader - Slow Speed, Great Handling

VZKGlJ6.jpg

APC - Slowest Speed, Highest Handling (Turret is disabled and will do nothing with indestructible blocks on during the races)

1bD33Yc.jpg

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

I can be around and I'm up for racing.