Mikey

Recurring Game Night

Donator

I think we should setup something of a recurring game night. We find a night, or nights, where a lot of us are usually online and available, and we just set that as an SK game night. The games themselves can be chosen the day of, though I imagine a lot of rocket league, town of salem and overwatch (in terms of what we have in common). Obviously we'll keep doing pick up games and me bugging people to play with me on discord all the time, but i think having a set time that we know will happen will lead to more actual playing, and fewer threads that never lead anywhere lol.

To that end, I'd say post your ideas for when we should do it (and when you'd be available in interested), I'll pick times based on whatever is most common here. Feel free to also suggest any games for it, ideally free, cheap, or something several of us already have.

Edited by Mikey

Donator

Wonderful enthusiasm thus far :P What do people think of sunday evenings as a possability? I throw it out there cuz I figure if anyone is going to be out and about its probably going to be a friday or saturday night, and my own availability those times is fairly spotty.

Donator

Let's games!!!