Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

Donator

I mean they've already come up with one list of roles. The previously "disclosed" SK was a townie. Now I'm the new target. If Jean and Havelock then out to be mafia we'll know why, since I've been spearheading the campaign against them on the assumption all the townies on the fake list are mafia.

Whoever is hung and does tonight, regardless, should hopefully make things a lot more clear.

Donator

Well fuck. I was pretty confident after Lucky, listed as a stark, was revealed to be Ramsay :P Well we know Val is the vig and he gets one kill tonight to hopefully clear things up a bit.

Donator

Lol in my defense, Jean P is not a Valyrian, so I'm not only advocating we hang all the Valyrians. Though we should totally hang all the valyrians ;)

What recently happened to the valyrians, we lost poor blue, blake isn't doing anything, brad is plotting evil against all, and I have been recommended to death by a guy that seems way too invested in the death of all. Lord help us all if Mikey and brad are in cahoots

Donator

I honestly forgot Bradley and Squeegee were playing.

Donator

There is a good change they are mafia based on their silence. For townies there is no reason to stay quiet, as we are walking a razors edge here. That or they are just super inactive :P

Sorry for the delay. I should probably just drop out of college and host mafia professionally. We should have been done by now but you fuckfaces kept tying the game up every single day.

Night kills!

The Night's King and the Boltons teamed up to murder the everloving shit out of Blusalomi (Stark Bannerman).

John Snow has also landed a kill on Roose Bolton (Havelock -- Bolton Godfather.).

Donator

Well shit we should have hung havelock four turns ago as planned :P Bravo to valdoroth though. I dont know why neither the Mafia nor SK would have killed him, but he's basically won this one for the town. We have such better odds of winning this time. Just gotta find the SK to hang, Val can shoot the other bolton. Might just win this turn.

Edited by Mikey

Donator

So lets go over who is left and who is the most suspicious

Mikey - I have been relatively active in here, putting forth theories with the others. Some have proven unfounded, some have been Mafia. The Mafia are claiming I am the SK, though they also claimed that exact same thing about Callum who proved to be a stark Banner. Havelock claims to have targeted me and found me night immune, though given the mafia targeted Jean P last night I'm not sure how that could have gone down.

On the one hand I find it hard to believe the words of the Mafia, still trying to save itself, which has already lied and mislead about one SK. On the other hand there isn't much else to go by with regards to who the SK is.

Squeegee - Has been completely silent the entire time. Could be SK or Mafia trying to remain low key so we don't target them (I'd say its worked on me at least, I honest to god forgot that he and Bradley were even playing). Could also just be super inactive. Suspicious.

Bradley - Same as above.

Valdoroth - Confirmed Vigilante, savior of the town. The only non suspicious person.

Edited by Mikey

im dead the SK and Boltons killed me to death they killed me so much that i came back to life and died again and now im flayed and a white walker fuck my unlife

at least we got the godfather and also well fucking done morons you killed a useless bannerman but left the vigilante alive

Donator

Yeah, on the one hand I really don't know why nobody killed the Vig, since he has been known for 2-3 phases and is the strongest townie. On the other hand its pretty much the one thing that is winning us the game so I can't complain :P But seriously mafia, step up yo game! I thought the fake list from Areton was quite clever though actually, along with the attempt to pretend he didn't know he could win alongside the mafia. It honestly fooled me, though lucky dying and proving to be a bolton revealed the facade.

Donator

Well, I'm out of kill actions. So we have to hang the last Bolton tonight, then get the SK. I think we'd have just enough people to do it to win. But barely. Otherwise the SK wins.

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

I WIN BITCHES

Donator

Aye. I should have died way earlier on. Mafia said nah.