Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

i mean if we lose another stark then maybe the SK will kill us off but should we not kill our own men then we are set also it serves the SK's best interests to go after one of the unknowns as it gives them a chance of killing the remaining bannerman for the boltons and if we get the godfather then its easy street and vig provided i havent gotten an innocent killed go after mikey

These are all conclusions the SK would have if not already come to.  There is a way to win that involves having to kill all the mafia first but I won't say. 

Donator

I appreciate Nibras involvement since not a lot is going on but for the future we really should restrict the dead from posting. You're our saving grace this time so I'm not inclined to say much now. But if we win I can't exactly say it will have been through our own power.

Now that said we have an issue. The one list we have to go on was created by Sharoyl, a confirmed member of the Mafia (the mafia cop). Is he telling the truth, or is he lying? IF he is playing seriously I dont know how we can possibly trust him. Obviously he isn't going to list his fellow Mafia for what they are or leave them in suspicion, he'll put at least 1 under townsfolk or Vig or something. Alternately maybe hes ready for it to end or waiting to watch the world burn (I can respect that) and is actually helping the town out. Maybe hes a distant relative and really regrets the Red Wedding and this is how he makes it up :P

There's no real way to know. I think its a lot more likely he is misleading us and playing to win like a proper mafia member, but then we have literally nothing else to go on. There are more of us claiming to be townsfolk than there are townsfolk, obviously, since neither the mafia or SK will admit to it, and there are no other roles left (besides vig, but nobody wants to get outed as that because the mafia will kill them).

So you can lynch me or one of the three listed as townsfolk. Its the only way we can know. I'm more inclined to lynch someone *other* than myself, obviously. It would also be easier to confirm the validity of the rest of the list by lynching one of his listed people, than lynching someone not on the list. That said if you guys are all really 100% behind his list, then we can lynch me or brad or val, some of the other silent characters. As long as you guys can find out the mafia and SK I can at least win with the group I suppose.

Donator

I didnt bother to actually read the rest of the scroll first, I see he is indeed going with the "defector" angle. Well, again, that could be true or a ruse for the Boltons, but we have nothing left to go on. Lynch either a confirmed bannerman or one of us who's titles are not listed. One of them being a bannerman, or a listed bannerman not being so, will confirm him a fraud. Though its equally plausible 1-2 of his list is true, being used to screen the one falsehood protecting the mafia. Who knows. We have nothing left at this point, all I say is that, regardless of what little concrete we have, lets lynch somebody. If we tie again we lose.

Donator

Has Valdoroth confirmed if he is, indeed, the vigilante? Your word alone isn't enough to go by - you could be mafia working with areton to hide your real role. If you are the vig, you could tell us who you will shoot, and shoot them. Shoot whoever the most suspicious person is that isn't hung tonight. With any luck you are the vig, we hang the SK and you kill a mafia. There's no use certainly trying to hide anymore, or to save your shots, since if you are the vig the Mafia know it thanks to Areton, and they will almost certainly come to kill you tonight

Just now, Sharol said:

16259f5dec09475090f5ec403124afff.png

(IDC nibra, this is barely cursive, you can read it.)

What a cheap way to mislead us. Do you think we're that stupid, mate?

At this point, I think we have to carefully choose who to believe in. I don't want us to lynch people based on this garbage.

Donator

Well our original plan was lynch either Havelock or Bluebear. Now Havelock is listed up there as a stark Banner. If we lynch Havelock, as originally planned, it will both at least get someone knocked off (we have nothing better to go off and we cant afford to keep doing nothing) and also help provide evidence as to the veracity of the claims on there. Val could also shoot someone else, and possibly should. If he really is the vig they know, and will probably come for him.

I agree I shouldn't be able to talk but I can so I will take full advantage of it. There is 8 people with roles listed there. If we subtract Sharol himself and everyone who has already died, there is still five people listed with roles. There have only been four nights for him to investigate people, meaning he should only have a maximum of four people's roles known excluding his fellow Boltons and the dead. And according to Gandalf's original post, when you investigate it does not show up as explicitly serial killer or vigilante but rather the possibility of it being either so I think there is some bullshittery here. I feel I may have made a mistake somewhere in here but this is what I'm seeing and it's looking shady. 

Well before my spirit passes on to meet the Seven I'll just say that I had Callum in the Eyrie last night so it would be quite the feat if he had managed to sneak out to do any killing.  Might want to look elsewhere.

I'll haunt you all forever if you screw up now, I'll be the Peeves of Westeros, I swear I will!

Donator

If callum is not the Seriel Killer than we can completely throw away Sharoyls list (it lists him as such). So we're back to the original plan I suppose. Vote havelock and hope for the best.