Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

Donator
1 hour ago, Callum said:

but you are right about Val, he has been awfully quiet. just piping up to make sure the dead dont reveal his secrets.

Or possibly he's been at work from 6am-4pm and in a hotel an inn. I'm a working man, so I can't argue against me being quieter than normal.

Donator

Just what a Synth would say...

Donator
10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Just what a Synth would say...

I didn't know you were so familiar with them.

13 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

You're also dead, so you're not supposed to be posting at all. Unless I missed yet another rule. Otherwise yes Gandy should post plaintext each time normally.

Ok. I'm going to cede with Jean and Mikey on this. You've both made really valid points that I agree with. But, I don't have any new info. We've got at least one of the Boltons, but we lost yet another Stark, so our net remains the same.

Gandalf said on discord I could talk  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donator

I'm surprised we even had any roles left to lose :P So our Jailor is down and with it probably the last townsperson with powers. Still the SK got a bolton, and a good one at that. With this we're down to two boltons and an SK left. Per the original plan I guess we either hang Havelock and hope for the best, unless anyone has new insights.

Donator

Alright fine we go for Bluebear then. God help us if we're wrong though :P Maybe we get lucky and the SK kills another Bolton tonight.

Edited by Mikey

An interesting note. LuckyNako hasn't talked since he agreed with Ren's "intuition" that Brooklyn was a baddie. My guess is that he felt the need to cover his ass as he was knowingly voting for an innocent when he should have stayed silent, which he did afterwards. Perhaps he thought that the names of who was voting would be public? Either way, it doesn't look good. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I went through all the pages and that is what I see as his last message. I would appreciate if he could comment on this.

Note: Yes I am dead, Gandalf said I could talk, blame him for his stupid death rules that I will take advantage of

EDIT: This has gotten more interesting. Our beloved mostly silent Bradley has liked this post, a person who has admitted to being evil. Whether he's fucking around or not is unknown but I believe he may be using a hiding in plain site strategy. Liking this post perhaps means this is how he wants us to think. Or he is using his plain site method again and is confirming that nako isn't any good. 

EDIT2: Comment received. Conversation in progress.

s8bxgSa.png

Edited by Nibra Kebru

We don't have that many mafia roles. Can anyone make a list of all roles excluding the ones on there and the ones dead?