Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

Donator
1 hour ago, Jaime Lannister said:

Hmm he might be the serial killer though I suppose, if Jon Snow and the mafia both tried to kill him his role makes him immune at night :o

One of three things happened.

1. He was jailed and two of three possible night killers targeted him.

2. He's the Night's King.

3. He's Roose Bolton.

There's a 2/3 chance that he's a killer either way. As for the silent ones, I think half the current list is fairly quiet.

8 minutes ago, Valdoroth said:

One of three things happened.

1. He was jailed and two of three possible night killers targeted him.

2. He's the Night's King.

3. He's Roose Bolton.

There's a 2/3 chance that he's a killer either way. As for the silent ones, I think half the current list is fairly quiet.

Town has a doctor as well, in addition to the jailer.

Donator
47 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Town has a doctor as well, in addition to the jailer.

It only said attempts though, no mentioning about anyone being saved. I mean, that may be director's discretion, but typically some sorta hint at that is given. That's why I didn't include it in my list.

KIWG4Dk.png

At long last, the citizens of Winterfell have reached a consensus. In their hunt for Bolton insiders, a number of them have been convinced that Nibra is a Bolton spy. I, Gandalf, Lord of Middle Earth, warden of the Shire, hereby sentence Nibra to death for treason against House Stark.

Following his execution, my personal guard examined Nibra's personal quarters to find that Nibra was secretly a doctor for House Stark. This will make things significantly harder for the Stark resistance against their enemies.

Gandalf.

tl;dr: rip Nibra

Donator

I thought there was a rule that disallowed a doctor to save themselves? Unless they were jailed during the night...which is bad on us, but bad on anyone else from speaking up in his defense, to include himself. For one suspecting us to accuse the quiet ones, he stayed too quiet.

Edited by Valdoroth

I saved myself. To all the good guys . Good job for making it easier for the baddies. I can't say I didn't try my best, but it's because I do try my best I always end up like this. Heed my advice and everything I have said. Cheers, to see you all in another life.

Edited by Nibra Kebru

Donator

I feel like we might be in a little bit of trouble here. Maybe. Just a hunch.

Donator

The hardest part is that we have no clue who did or didn't vote. From what I could tell, only 6 out of the remaining 14 people even voted at all. To top things off, only a few of us even talked about anything. I do apologize for being last minute and wrong about my assumption, but travel takes time and it's hard to write and ride a horse at the same time.

Donator

Theres two ways to look at it. Either the people no talking are doing so to stay low key due to being mafia/SK and wanting to stay out of the limelight. Or those of us taking a lead on here are doing so to defray suspicion because we are the mafia/SK. Or some people just aren't as into the game lol. Which is to say..its not a lot to go on because every bit of evidence we have pointing in one direction can just as easily point in the other. That said, everyone who died has been active in this thread, and they have all been townies. So that does, in my view, cast some suspicion on the people not responding. The issue is there are more of them than there are mafia/SK (maybe, this is my first forum game so I don't know how many Boltons we have), so how do we parse out which of them are staying silent due to being boltons, and which are just not as active?

I for one am very confused. I missed voting last night because I had other things going on and kinda forgot but I admit I probably would have voted for Nibra. Yall Starks need to be less suspicious sounding! Based on the events of the last three nights I would have to agree with Mikey's sentiment regarding the quiet ones. Perhaps they should start talking in here more or we should lynch them. 

TBH the only person that strikes me as suspicious currently that talks in this thread is Areton... I mean Sharol. Not sure why. I've also whiffed twice before so take that for what it's worth.

If any Starks have ideas please share them, I feel we are more than a little lost currently.

I think there is a good chance Nibra was found out by the Boltons and voted out by all of them, so the blame for his death likely might not even fall with us noble starks.

Donator

Mixed blessing I suppose. The SK or Vig took out a Bolton for us, which is very needed.....But we also lost bran. I don't know what that role does but I can't imagine it's good to lose.