Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

3 minutes ago, Jean Parisot said:

with precious little to go on I was taking a shot in the dark.

Ever think of not voting?

1 hour ago, Nibra Kebru said:

We only have a few chances at lynching the right guys before we are outnumbered, I'd rather take the chance than sit and do nothing. It sucks when we lynch the wrong person, but we can't sit idly by and do nothing while the Bolton's weaken our numbers by the day. At least that's my feelings on it. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have voted the first day, but so it goes.

Donator
1 hour ago, Nibra Kebru said:

You did that last time and were a killer if I recall correctly.

2 hours ago, Sharol said:

I've played with Brooklyn a few times now and this is exactly how he gets away with things. I remember him saying something like this about being all "innocent" and how we should all work "together" to kill the mafia. It turns out that he was a serial killer.

Now, for all of you who know me, you know that I always die the first few rounds so I die knowing that I have said this much. DO NOT TRUST BROOKLYN!

Under the assumption he's following his typical strategy/style, yes. Also, he wasn't one of your ex's was he?

Unfortunately, trying to surmise a killer just from style of posting, doesn't really give us much information to lean on. Ren is usually pretty on point with her analysis though.

Donator

Idiots! I literally told you what my role is. If you kill me or let the Bolton's kill me by not protecting me, you all deserve to die.

Donator

Well I guess we know Nibra isn't mafia then. For there to be two attempts on his life it must be something important. Keep protecting him, and if you have any information to share may as well do it now because they are out to get you it seems.

Oh my. Firstly, this is what happens when you try and lynch off of "intuition". Neither I nor Brooklyn were evil, nor was there any proof, yet we tied and Brooklyn died this night. We must take this a bit more seriously. It seems I present a threat to some people, for that I do not know why, perhaps because of my purely evidence-based way of thinking rather than relying on instinct. I am sure my life would be attempt again, I suggest we start looking into the quiet ones more. It seems Callum has a timezone problem and Bradley has begun to talk on discord, but not a peep from carvell anywhere and I cannot recall the other man. We should also look into people who were hostile and or suspicious towards now proven innocent people, though we should not make assumptions as it is reasonable to be doubting others in such a game of death, but the results may prove intriguing. 

~~As a side note please put the letters in plain text I can't read that fancy writing for shit~~

Edited by Nibra Kebru

I for one, am very sorry that I accused Brooklyn. It was my fault and I have his blood on my hands. Although, this has taught me an important lesson. If we are to survive, we need to stick together and not vote eachother off.

I'll agree with Jean we need to do something but I do not think randomly lynching is the thing we need to do. We should all share our thoughts on who you think it is/who it could be. Even if it is just personal feelings we can look at it and see what there is in an evidence standpoint. I personally don't have a clue, my only fleeting suspicion is those who haven't talked. 

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well I guess we know Nibra isn't mafia then. For there to be two attempts on his life it must be something important. Keep protecting him, and if you have any information to share may as well do it now because they are out to get you it seems.

Hmm he might be the serial killer though I suppose, if Jon Snow and the mafia both tried to kill him his role makes him immune at night :o

2 minutes ago, Jaime Lannister said:

Hmm he might be the serial killer though I suppose, if Jon Snow and the mafia both tried to kill him his role makes him immune at night :o

This is true, you shouldn't put your blind trust in me. What you should do is make your own personal opinion based off of everything I have said here.

Donator

You dicks tried killed me even AFTER I TOLD YOU I WAS ON YOUR SIDE and then let the Boltons get me! Here's my parting words to you: There's a Lanninster and a King among you and they are both on your side. Protect them and DON'T KILL THEM.

Edited by Brooklyn666