Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

Donator

What the hell guys! This is how innocent people get killed!

Man I just get off work to see a vote count towards me!  Well just like the last few games of mafia. It's always chaos the first few nights till we establish a foothold towards information of weeding out the enemies >.>  

Btw,  Hi. I am free from work now and ready to role play my way into each other's hearts with alcohol and weird exotic foods that people love to look and taste when drunk as fuck.  ^~^

Donator

Damn! Now the mafians get to strike! At least on the plus side, no one innocent has died yet by fellow Starks. 

Donator
4 hours ago, Nibra Kebru said:

I've already said this in the discord chat but the method of voting is flawed due to anyone can put anyones name in the "your name" field. The best method was the one we had beforehand. Also, aloha all. Ninja Edit: Oh boy you can fill it out multiple times this is ripe for abuse

It is designed that only your most recent vote is your vote. Good try though :P. Though it may be true that you can put anyone's name in the "your name" field, we're trusting all players to have integrity about it, otherwise it ruins the game.

Now to be on topic. What an interesting play of events. No one died, at all. I kinda slept through everything so that's my bad.

Lol good job guys. Random votes, investigative roles not sharing info, and I'm assuming Bran and Robin didn't repeat their targets from the previous night like I suggested. I could have used my double vote to lynch whomever I wanted to, but I chose to be fair and force ties when no leads were on the table. If people don't start discussing and claiming roles, this game will take forever and not be fun. Get engaged! 

Also, experience and intuition make me think that Brooklyn is not a good guy. I nearly had him lynched yesterday, but I wanted to be sure. Do what you want with that information! 

Good luck! 

Donator

Starks, you guys need to get your shit  together! With Arya and myself (Sansa) now dead, you've lost an experienced double-voter and a cop! All the mafia and neutral killers remain!

I second with Ren, you guys- get engaged! Don't let the secret mafia walk all over you and win this thing. You still have a chance to save the Starks!!!!

The only results of my investigations are that:
Night 1- Investigated Ren. Result: NOT MAFIA (obviously)
Night 2- Investigated Broolyn666. Result: No result (I died before getting results!)

Bye!

giphy.gif

Edited by Clover

Donator

Us Starks always do the Bolton's work for them by killing each other instead of them so let's try something new. When you decide to vote for someone, do the opposite of what you usually do. If you usually go with your first instinct, don't to that. If you usually think about it, just go with your first instinct.

Donator
On 1/5/2017 at 8:47 AM, Ren said:

Also, experience and intuition make me think that Brooklyn is not a good guy. I nearly had him lynched yesterday, but I wanted to be sure. Do what you want with that information! 

Good luck! 

Hey now! I may own some unsavory businesses but that doesn't make me a bad guy!

That was a hint ^

Edited by Brooklyn666

Just now, Brooklyn666 said:

Us Starks always do the Bolton's work for them by killing each other instead of them so let's try something new. When you decide to vote for someone, do the opposite of what you usually do. If you usually go with your first instinct, don't to that. If you usually think about it, just go with your first instinct.

This sounds very suspicious. Trying to herd people's opinions, eh?

I'll go along with Ren's instinct since she's most experienced player on this kinda game. Besides that, I've worked with Ren in the past and she was always right in making any decisions regarding this game.

Donator
31 minutes ago, Luckynako said:

This sounds very suspicious. Trying to herd people's opinions, eh?

I'll go along with Ren's instinct since she's most experienced player on this kinda game. Besides that, I've worked with Ren in the past and she was always right in making any decisions regarding this game.

JFC read what I said above!

I fear intuition is not good enough reason for the chance of killing a possibly innocent man. Life is the most valuable thing we all have, we should not take it away carelessly and without thought. We should also take to see who has not posted at all, the silent types are typically bad guys who do not want to risk blowing their cover by saying something wrong. Please note I am not saying to start outing everyone who hasn't talked as bad guys nor lynch nor kill them. 

Just now, Nibra Kebru said:

I fear intuition is not good enough reason for the chance of killing a possibly innocent man. Life is the most valuable thing we all have, we should not take it away carelessly and without thought. We should also take to see who has not posted at all, the silent types are typically bad guys who do not want to risk blowing their cover by saying something wrong. Please note I am not saying to start outing everyone who hasn't talked as bad guys nor lynch nor kill them. 

OK Socrates, but you do have a point, people that are simply watching could likely be trying to keep their heads low and should be watched carefully *sweats nervously*

Donator

I'm actually just illiterate.

Donator

But we do have precious little to go on. Clover only got an investigation off on Ren, who is also dead. Are there other investigative characters or role blockers who can reveal anything? Most likely they will wait until they have more concrete info and a few hard names, which I can understand, but we've already lost two major Starks. Its going to be a tough ride. Myself, I'm not that experienced. When I play Town of Salem I just troll it up and either get hung immediately or left to the end because people assume I'm trying to get myself killed. My instinct is to vote for Gandalf, but that won't work here :(

Those whom have not spoken

• Callum: Callum has liked a post by Squeegee. Archive. Specifically, "Tfw you get two votes and don't know what's going on". It appears he was in a similar boat. This gives us concrete proof he has looked at the thread and has chosen not to say anything. Has posted in the discord mafia channel. "man i nearly died." and "you should all be happy Timezones exist". This is an actual comment related to mafia so that's something more than everyone else. Screenshot
  • Carvell: Carvell has liked my post "Please note everyone that we have no information to go off of and randomly lynching off of baseless suspicion will get us nowhere", giving us concrete proof for another that they are checking the thread and choosing not to comment. Archive
  • Bluebear: Has posted in the discord mafia channel. Once only, "You'll never play sportsball again". This was a reply to something not mafia related at all, so this doesn't mean much in terms of his silence. ScreenshotPersonal Notes: I've seen BlueBear talk in the other channels of the discord with decent frequence. Perhaps more evidence to him purposely not talking?
  • Bradley: Has posted in the discord mafia channel. "where am i" around the channel creation, so again it doesn't mean much in terms of his silence. ScreenshotPersonal Notes: Bradley is the same case as with BlueBear, but I've just checked and it doesn't look like he's talked much if at all since yesterday morning, at least in sk-members. 

Please feel free to correct me, add your thoughts or do more research. If anyone could look into these four's forum post history recently I'd appreciate it. 

Edited by Nibra Kebru

Donator

Also worth considering why Ren got two votes, especially when she was such an important character. It could be just random lynchings, lord knows us Starks hate to see those Weirwoods without a body hanging from em, but its also suspicious. Maybe they identified her role or got blocked somehow (given nothing happened the first night) and made some assumptions about her possible role and went to eliminate her in the voting.

7 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Us Starks always do the Bolton's work for them by killing each other instead of them so let's try something new.

I've played with Brooklyn a few times now and this is exactly how he gets away with things. I remember him saying something like this about being all "innocent" and how we should all work "together" to kill the mafia. It turns out that he was a serial killer.

Now, for all of you who know me, you know that I always die the first few rounds so I die knowing that I have said this much. DO NOT TRUST BROOKLYN!

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Also worth considering why Ren got two votes, especially when she was such an important character. It could be just random lynchings, lord knows us Starks hate to see those Weirwoods without a body hanging from em, but its also suspicious. Maybe they identified her role or got blocked somehow (given nothing happened the first night) and made some assumptions about her possible role and went to eliminate her in the voting.

One of the votes was me. Ren somewhat jokingly responded to my first comment in this thread that I might not be a Stark like I claimed, and since I had one vote against me when I checked to vote I decided to vote for Ren presuming that she was the one who voted for me. I rather hoped that didn't result in her death at the time but with precious little to go on I was taking a shot in the dark.

So the others who received two votes were Callum, Squeeguee and Brooklyn. How many Boltons are there anyway? There is always a possibility that the Boltons split the vote on purpose as well, and perhaps even voted for themselves, planning to split the vote to allay suspicions upon themselves. I am inclined to go with Ren on this one, especially after Brook stated that we should all go with the opposite of our gut instincts :P

Other possibilities are the resident Socrates, telling us all to not lynch people, though if I recall he has said very similar things in previous games and thus this checks out with his past M.O.'s, so I would be inclined to believe he is not a Bolton.