Welcome to the new SK forums! We recently upgraded to 4.0 and may you have noticed a few major style changes. To suit as many tastes as possible we have four themes to select from - SK Default (the current), SK Dark (a dark version of this theme), as well as Light Non Transparent and Dark Non Transparent for those of you who prefer completely solid forums. There is a theme selector at the bottom of the forums.

The two SK themes come with 5 different backgrounds you can choose from by clicking the paintbrush icons.

If you encounter any issues or technical errors please PM Mikey.

Gandalf

Game of Thrones Mafia #2

225 posts in this topic

SW1w1Zx.png

Participants:

1. Clover
  2. Nibra
  3. LuckyNako
  4. Brooklyn
  5. JaimeLannister
  6. Sharoyl
  7. Mikey
  8. Ren
  9. iTorchic
  10. JeanP
  11. Callum
  12. Carvell
  13. Squeegee
  14. Havelock
  15. Bluebear
  16. Bradley
  17. Valdoscrub
  18. Blusalomi

Notes: The serial killer and the executioner are both bulletproof, meaning they can't be killed at night.

PM ME YOUR VOTES!

DAYS LAST FROM 9AM to 9PM EST. NIGHTS FROM 9PM to 9AM EST. LATE VOTES ARE NOT COUNTED. If this schedule doesn't work for you pm me and we can work something out. PM me if you have any questions!

Basic rules:

1. During the day phase, all players (mafia included) must vote for the player they want to see lynched here: https://goo.gl/forms/9eG9yRuIkfkdA6Ai2
  2. Players with the most votes are killed. Majority is not needed.
  3.  Votes received after the day phase ends will not be counted. I will post vote counts every so often in the thread. 
  4. Mafia Members must PM me who they wish to kill before the day phase begins. Mafia members are free to PM each other as much as they like during both the day and night phase. 
  5. Players inactive for more than two days will be removed from the game
  6. Don't be a dick
  7. Dead players may post a farewell post, but after that they are not allowed to post in the thread.  
  8. The Town wins when all mafia members and the serial killer are killed.
  9. The Mafia wins when they out number the Town
  10. The Serial killer wins when they are the last person standing.
  11. Role discussion is only permitted in this thread. Discussion of roles via PMs is prohibited. Posting screenshots, or copying and pasting your role information is also forbidden. 
  12. Doctors may not save themselves more than once.
  13. In votes resulting in a tie, no one will die.
  14. Rules subject to change. Host has final say in everything. 

Roles:

unknown.png

Bolton's Win when the Starks and the Serial Killer are dead, and Starks win when the Boltons and the Serial Killer are dead.

Edited by Gandalf
Clover likes this

Donator

giphy.gif

Valdoroth and Jean Parisot like this

Donator

Wee bit too early for blood curling screams like that.

Donator

WHO DED

So what did the Boltons and serial killer stay in bed all night?  Slackers!  Not that I should complain I suppose, we're all still alive.  No leads though as there is nothing to go by yet.  Mixed bag?

I've already said this in the discord chat but the method of voting is flawed due to anyone can put anyones name in the "your name" field. The best method was the one we had beforehand. Also, aloha all. Ninja Edit: Oh boy you can fill it out multiple times this is ripe for abuse

Edited by Nibra Kebru
ur waifu is shit i dont need a reason

Word is no attempts were made. So they were either roleblocked, in jail, or forgot to vote. Folks might want to consider re-blocking their targets from last night, then possibly revealing tomorrow who they blocked if there are still no kills. Revealing with a solid lead when there is still a doctor and jailor to protect you is usually a safe bet.

Alright so due to concerns of cheatery, I'm going to just go back to the tried and true method of PMing me your votes.

So, PM me on here or Discord and I'll give vote counts at the top of every hour between now and 9.

2 minutes ago, Ren said:

Word is no attempts were made. So they were either roleblocked, in jail, or forgot to vote. Folks might want to consider re-blocking their targets from last night, then possibly revealing tomorrow who they blocked if there are still no kills. Revealing with a solid lead when there is still a doctor and jailor to protect you is usually a safe bet.

Gandalf mentioned in the chat that if there was a failed attempt then he would have wrote it in, I'm thinking that they just didn't do any murdering last night.

Please note everyone that we have no information to go off of and randomly lynching off of baseless suspicion will get us nowhere

carvell likes this

Donator

giphy.gif

Just as before, The Starks will not falter!