Sign in to follow this  
Octavius

Neptune's Pride 2

Has anyone here heard of Neptune's Pride 2?  It's an Intergalactic space-themed 4x F2P browser game.  It's played real time and potentially over the course of weeks.  Thus it only requires you to check in each day for the tick when your resources are generated.  The primary goal is to capture as many stars as possible while preventing the other players from doing the same.  I had played it a while back and liked it enough to buy a lifetime premium membership.  I have recently decided to start playing again and think you guys might enjoy it.  The game isn't very complex mechanic wise and so it is easy to learn, however the thinking really lies in the diplomacy.  Now NP2 is a sequel to the original Neptune's Pride which was infamous for its back-stabbing diplomacy.  People seriously lose friends playing this game and the most fun part is forging alliances and having to always be thinking one step ahead of everyone else.  This link is here if anyone is interested: https://np.ironhelmet.com/.  Keep in mind there are no P2W elements at all.  The only thing you can buy are badges which are a way to commend someone for being a good player and whatnot.  Premium membership gets you fancy icons and allows you to create private and custom games.

I'm hosting a Star Trek RP private game here if you are interested in joining: http://np.ironhelmet.com/game/4673955537616896

The password is dsout4harambe

Edited by Octavius

Awards

Donator

More like "Cody's Ass Kicking: Part the Second."

More like "Cody's Ass Kicking: Part the Second."

Never before in history has anyone dominated something as violently as I did Mikey in NP2.

It seems you both have experience then ;).  Do you guys still play?

Awards

Donator

We haven't played in a while. We ran I think 3 or 4 games between SK people several months ago. Last thing I remember was Cody getting squeezed into oblivion ;) And Moridins slow death march across the galaxy.

We haven't played in a while. We ran I think 3 or 4 games between SK people several months ago. Last thing I remember was Cody getting squeezed into oblivion ;) And Moridins slow death march across the galaxy.

Aka Lyro and I utterly dominated a few games and it took a match of terrible spawns and every single player teaming up against us to tip the game into your favor.

I think Gandalf brook a few records for the quickest deaths though.

Donator

I blame the fact that I didn't realize one of our games had started until 3 days later :P