Gandalf

A Game Of Thrones -- Mafia Game #1

Proving once again why you should never vote without evidence. Fools.

Edited by Nibra Kebru

To be fair, I've never played a game of mafia where someone didn't get at least one vote to die. Even though there are 14 Starks remaining, you don't have to get the majority to be hanged (i.e. 8), just the most votes (which in this round is 6). I know there are variations of this game where there are no-lynch days, but I just think those get long and drawn out. 

Proving once again why you should never vote without evidence. Fools.

Sounds a bit cheerful and condescending, almost like you know who the lannisters are... And how would you know that? Only by being one >.>

There was nothing to add to the evidence gathering, nothing has happened yet to bring forth evidence nor am I a role that allows me to collect evidence. 

NIGHT TWO RESULTS

Another attempt was made to kill Lyro, it was unsuccessful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maester Qyburn was a simple man, but many in Kings Landing were growing incredibly more uncomfortable with his experimentations. Everyone had seen the abomination of a human being that was The Mountain, and many feared what he would create next. He did, however, have one admirer; Littlefinger. On Littlefinger's most recent trip to Kings Landing, he had seen the Mountain and was absolutely enthralled. He too, wanted one of these giant, loyal, supersoldiers. 

After a successful meeting with Qyburn, Qyburn agreed to build him a super-soldier for a small fortune. Qyburn slaved away for weeks, pulling the best body parts from the deceased of King's Landing. Eventually the monster was completed, and Qyburn traveled with it to the Eyrie to deliver his creation in person.

"...and it's completely loyal? It will do anything I ask of it?" Littlefinger asked.

"Yes my lord, he will do anything. No questions asked." Qyburn stated.

"Huh, well let's put your creation to the test, shall we? CREATURE, pick up your creator and throw him through the moon door!", Littlefinger commanded.

The creature did exactly as Littlefinger commanded. Qyburn tried to outrun his creation, but it was no use. The creature grabbed Qyburn by the ankle and drug him to the moon door. The creature raised Qyburn above the hole, and looked to Littlefinger for confirmation. Littlefinger nodded, and Qyburn was released.

Maester Qyburn (Lannister Doctor -- Brookyln666) is dead.

Night 1 ends at 9pm (~5hrs). Get your votes in, everyone! I'll post a vote update at 4:30! (Gonna wait until 5, I don't really have a ton of votes right now.).

Edited by Gandalf

Wow. Stark Doctor MVP. I never save anyone much less back to back when I'm the doctor, lol.

Have fun in Hell Brooklyn.

Celebration Supplies!!! Get you celebration supplies today!

Lyro Running from Grim Reaper figurine: $10

Dicks out for Doctors poster: $9

Confetti Rocket: $5

Ice Cream Sunday:  $6

Funnel Cake: $5

Stark Frisbee:  $7

Lannister VooDoo Doll:  $10 (Batteries not included)

Plague Doctor mask: $18

Inflateable Lannister Punching Bag: $13

Omg I want that figurine.

Wow the Mafia seriously wants me dead wtf. Whoever the doctor is your game is on point not sure how you knew I would get picked again

That was a cool death scene Gandalf. Always nice to hear about lannisters dying.

So does the death scene literally mean that the serial killer killed Brooklyn666, and confirm lyro isn't a lanister cause the lannisters are after them?

Lyro is the closest we have to a confirmed innocent, Littlefinger tried for him the first night and the Lannisters the second night.  I suppose its possible Brooklyn as teh Lannister doctor happened to protect him that first night but we have two docs, odds with us.  I'd feel safe on voting elsewhere myself.

Edited by Jaime Lannister

Roles are typically accurately represented in death scenes. So yes, Littlefinger took out Brooklyn666. 

As far as the other question, the Lannisters can target whoever they want. Whether they are a fellow Lannister or not. I cannot divulge anyone's roles, nor any player's strategies. 

Roles are typically accurately represented in death scenes. So yes, Littlefinger took out Brooklyn666. 

As far as the other question, the Lannisters can target whoever they want. Whether they are a fellow Lannister or not. I cannot divulge anyone's roles, nor any player's strategies. 

Of course not,  just laying out my theory for my fellow Starks.  I wouldn't expect our gamemaster to reveal his secrets, you're the real spider here after all not Littlefinger. ;)

Donator

This is what happens when you turn your back on the Lannisters, them bastards...

ZdMel2o.gif

Awards