Gandalf

A Game Of Thrones -- Mafia Game #1

Donator

I don't want to be that guy, but there's literally a person named Lannister here...

Donator

The difficulty is wanting to post but not wanting to get accused and killed, then meaning that I can't post anymore :( some meanie has accused me any so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I've learned that because this is done via forums, the more you talk the higher your chances of being killed are. Despite that, I don't like being idle, because those that do are boring players.

Abhorrent accuser, step forward to met your peril! You have bided your time long enough,and now face the consequence!!

(I'll think of one I the morning, it's 1:10am)

Donator

I would say it's not wise to hang me my fellow bannermen as I am innocent. Lannisters have always been trying to kill me after all.

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

You say your innocent. But I hear you're anti-harambe, Valdoroth! Explain this.

(#DicksoutforHarambe)

On a side note. Pouring out some jesus juice for the fallen homie.

I'm not anti. I just don't care. It's old news, and overused. I was interested in the import of gorillas into Westeros though. Or did you miss that?

Donator

No I saw. Well. The way they were captured and imported is very simple. We had a box. Held up with a stick. And there was a banana in the middle. Gorillas love bananas. And importing them. All we had to do was let them paddle the boat for food. Slavery at its finest.

What are you on about? I feel like you're trying to take the attention away from you by spouting nonsense. 

Final votes were tied, at 6 Cody, 6 Valdoroth. Because revotes are time consuming and barely anyone votes in them, I went to random.org to get the winner. Cody was heads, Valdoroth was tails. 

"Olly! A raven has come for you from Kings Landing", Maester Aemon told Olly.

The note from the raven bore the Lannister's official wax seal. Knowing about the current ongoing war between the Lannisters and the North, Olly decided to open the note in secrecy. He took the scroll to his chambers, where he undid the seal and began reading...

"Olly, 

Robb Stark and a number of his Bannermen were killed at the Twins a few days ago. Robb's half brother, Ned Stark's bastard, is the last threat to the throne. We planted you and your family in the North to keep an eye on them, and it is now time to strike. I trust that you have a plan, and that you will act swiftly. Jon Snow, and all those close to him must be taken care of.

- Cersei"

Taking advantage of the increasing tensions at Castle Black, Olly meets with former Lord Commander Thorne to stage a coup. And we all know how that goes...

Jon Snow (Cop, Valdoroth) has been killed. 

So begins night 2. All of those with special abilities may use them, and mafia members remember to PM me a vote.

Donator

Great job idiots. You killed your only cop.

Donator

We don't need no popos up in here.

Awards