Gandalf

A Game Of Thrones -- Mafia Game #1

Here's a huge wiki article on OOA precedence: http://mafiamaniac.wikia.com/wiki/OOA

If Konst had been a doctor who had opted to save Lyro, and was killed that same night, would Lyro still be alive? It's been a while since I played a game like this.

tl;dr Serial killer kill > block > save > kill. So in this example Konstant would have saved Lyro then immediately had an axe buried in his skull. 

Listen hehe, uh uh uh, de names Martin 'n I'm NOT gonna speak much. My cousin Gareton Tul was killid by de issst house 'n i dont want no susupicion on me f' supportigg de gord losigg starks. Wid dat, uh, i bid you all farewebuhll.

Donator

I can't understand some of my fellow countrymen sometimes *glares at Martin*, but at least he has some interesting points. I wonder why Cody would say he's pretty suspicious. Could be thrice-reverse psycology Meaning he is intentionally wanting people to think the opposite to suspect that it being too obvious to then suspect him telling the truth, to second guess themselves into thinking he's innocent. Or he could be innocent as he says.

Also, who stole some of the Dornish Ale in the cellar? I'm pretty sure we had 5 kegs last night after the feast when I was doing my rounds (I got chosen for evening rounds and I really wanted to drink), and I only count 4.

Edited by Valdoroth

I can't understand some of my fellow countrymen sometimes *glares at Martin*, but at least he has some interesting points. I wonder why Cody would say he's pretty suspicious. Could be thrice-reverse psycology Meaning he is intentionally wanting people to think the opposite to suspect that it being too obvious to then suspect him telling the truth, to second guess themselves into thinking he's innocent. Or he could be innocent as he says.

Also, who stole some of the Dornish Ale in the cellar? I'm pretty sure we had 5 kegs last night after the feast when I was doing my rounds (I got chosen for evening rounds and I really wanted to drink), and I only count 4.

you dumbeh. oh yeah you dumbeh, you real dumbeh

Donator

I think Cody is just being Cody. He's not a good liar after all.

Except for when he says he's going to lead a successful alternate alliance and then people actually follow him. I'd consider that pretty good.

Edited by Valdoroth

Val this is Mafia. Seems like the only thing you ever have to say about Cody is to bash our alliance.

At least we tried to make something cool, instead of taking something cool and making it less cool.

Tonight should be bloody. Lannisters are sneaky, don't trust anyone.

Angry Mob Supplies: GET YOUR ANGRY MOB SUPPLIES HERE FOLKS!!!

Pitchfork: $15

Torch: $5

Shovel: $10

Cart: $20

Scythe: $12

Rope: $5

Handful of mud: $1

Duck Weighing Scale: $30

Pebbles/small rocks: $3 per handful

Stones: $4 each

Farmers hat: $1

Overalls: $2

**Matches and  popcorn are complimentary with any purchase of $5 or greater 

Donator

Val this is Mafia. Seems like the only thing you ever have to say about Cody is to bash our alliance.

At least we tried to make something cool, instead of taking something cool and making it less cool.

Tonight should be bloody. Lannisters are sneaky, don't trust anyone.

Are you implying anything?

So maybe I do bash on Cody a little too often. Most of the time I don't mean it, hence it being in this section of the forums. Looking into it too much does no one any good.

@ Katsu, I'll take a shovel please. I got a feeling I'm going to be put on grave digging duty soon. *hands over $10*

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

Listen hehe, uh uh uh, de names Martin 'n I'm NOT gonna speak much. My cousin Gareton Tul was killid by de issst house 'n i dont want no susupicion on me f' supportigg de gord losigg starks. Wid dat, uh, i bid you all farewebuhll.

Dear God. Why!

Edited by Clover

Are you implying anything?

So maybe I do bash on Cody a little too often. Most of the time I don't mean it, hence it being in this section of the forums. Looking into it too much does no one any good.

@ Katsu, I'll take a shovel please. I got a feeling I'm going to be put on grave digging duty soon. *hands over $10*

Just looking for some more creative insults.

I accept credit to any who are interested. 

Just looking for some more creative insults. 

Valdoroth and creative insults are about as rare as Torchic making a joke outside the gutter.

Edit: Creative GOOD insults.

Edited by Katsu

Donator

tumblr_mjnc2rE57C1s72ffzo1_500.gif

Awards

Donator

VOTE COUNT:

• Callum: 4
  • Valdoroth: 3
  • Ren: 1
  • Cody K: 1
  • Rook: 1

You can change your vote at any time up until 9pm.

Oh man, for once previous host bias doesn't take effect!

The difficulty is wanting to post but not wanting to get accused and killed, then meaning that I can't post anymore :( some meanie has accused me any so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )