Gandalf

A Game Of Thrones -- Mafia Game #1

Well done, all.  A fascinating game.  Thanks, Gandalf!

I will say that I, Tywin, was truthful in all comments with regards to my voting pattern and activity.  After all, I am a man of integrity.  ;) It would have been cool to be the last man standing after a long game, but that was not to be.  Strange that the first vote cast for me was the last of the game.

You said you voted for Itz because he was quiet, then said you couldn't recall ever voting for Itz  :huh:

Donator

Did I win?

He originally voted for lucky but changed it at the last minute.

I have a question.

Why didnt you kill Lucky last night Lyev?

I was planning to, but Itz made it clear that he was going to vote for me.  Lucky was at least interacting with me, and I was hoping that he could still be swayed to join me in a vote against Ben.

You said you voted for Itz because he was quiet, then said you couldn't recall ever voting for Itz  :huh:

Good fact check - my bad.  I indeed did not vote for Itz in the last three days, even when I was accused of doing so.  A few days ago I think I did in a Lannister group vote for Itz, but that was rather random and forgettable.  We were going for silent people in the day vote at that time to build on the anti-silent sentiment on the forum, then going for better known Starks by night.

Wish you guys could have seen the Lannister chat, which made for an interesting game!

Ren - your insights were often spot-on.  You were a worthy opponent.  We would have taken you out sooner, but anticipated that you would be protected.  We got lucky on Octavius, and then went after you.

My advantage as Godfather was eliminated early on when Val / the cop was killed before I could be called out as an innocent.  We also wasted the first two nights on Lyro, thinking he was being protected by a Stark doctor.  Once you began identifying the Stark confirmed list we were cooked.