Aidan Vazscher

Season 6 Finale (SPOILERS)

I just died inside that many of the Tyrells died, especially my queen Margaery  :( (who else did?)

And now Cersei's the new Queen (Season 7 will be really hype)

And R+L=J CONFIRMED

and there's this theory that says Jon Snow (shall I call him half-Stark half-Targaryen?) has a twin whose name is Meera Reed (hmm can be true can be nah)

And Jon Snow's the King In The North (probably Littlefinger has a dark plan)

And YEA KHALEESI WITH THE GREYJOYS, MARTELLS, AND TYRELLS SAILING TO WESTEROS (AFTER 6 SEASONS OH MY GOD)

but there's this prediction that she would be staying in Dragonstone just like what Aegon the Conqueror did.

PS. I really love the music in the trial (Light of the Seven)

Cersei will die next season I bet it  B)

tbh, some people don't seem to appreciate Margery's beauty. She was definitely one of my favorite Tyrells, right after Olenna.

Cersei is on the Iron Throne, meaning the Battle of the Btches will be happening (Cersei vs Dany)

Jon doesn't seem to like being hailed king in the north. Also, what's up with people saying that there will be a Sansa vs Jon?

Also, Cersei will most definitely die next season, most likely by Jaime. 

tbh, some people don't seem to appreciate Margery's beauty. She was definitely one of my favorite Tyrells, right after Olenna.

Cersei is on the Iron Throne, meaning the Battle of the Btches will be happening (Cersei vs Dany)

Jon doesn't seem to like being hailed king in the north. Also, what's up with people saying that there will be a Sansa vs Jon?

Also, Cersei will most definitely die next season, most likely by Jaime. 

YEAH. She has beauty inside and out. She knew what was coming in the Sept. And yea Olenna being savage.

I think Cersei vs. Dany would happen on the latter part of Season 7. Cersei & Euron vs. Dany, Greyjoys, Martells, Tyrells

It seems that Jon only wants to fight the dead, not to become a ruler. People said that Sansa is jealous of Jon when in fact I think she's worried about Jon because Littlefinger probably has a plan (He wants the Iron Throne, remember?)

Yea, Cersei's prophecy is not yet done. She will be killed by Valonqar, which means little brother. So probably Jaime (Tyrion will be busy with Dany for sure, and Jaime is probably by her side)

I would like to see Lady Olenna go on a rampage. She's definitely the best supporting character. Olenna for the Iron Throne 2K16

Yea Lady Olenna losing her family made her thirsty for vengeance. She's just so done with Cersei's impulsiveness and 

I also like Lady Lyanna.

Donator

Olenna is the baddest bitch in Westeros. I hope she burns Casterly Rock to the ground. Also someone give Dianna Rigg all the awards.

Olenna is the baddest bitch in Westeros. I hope she burns Casterly Rock to the ground. Also someone give Dianna Rigg all the awards.

ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WAS SAVAGE AF TO THE SAND SNAKES.

"What is your name again? Barbaro?"

"Do shut up, dear"

"Anything from you? No? Good."

"Let the grown women speak."