Sign in to follow this  
Brooklyn666

Weekly "Least Popular" Trivia Game: Cash prize to the winner!

Donator

Forum activity has been a little low, so I'm starting a trivia game with cash rewards to hopefully increase forum activity and be fun at the same time. Here's how it works: I'll post a Game of Thrones related trivia question for you all to answer, but the catch is, you win by picking the least popular correct answer, meaning the answer that the fewest other people also chose.

For example, let's say the question is "name one of the great houses of Westeros." If 5 people answered House Stark, 3 people answered House Lannister, and 1 Person answered House Tully, The person who answered with House Tully would win.

Everyone who answers the question correctly gets $50,000. The person who picks the least popular correct answer gets $100,000, and you can repeat this every week.

All questions will come from the TV series and not the books. If there are ties for the least common answer, all of those members will be considered winners.

I'll post the questions every Sunday night (EST). The winner will be announced the following Sunday, along with the next question. To play, simply PM me your answer. For obvious reasons, don't post it in this thread.

This week's question is: Name one character who died in season 1.

Edited by Brooklyn666

Donator

This gonna be good.

Donator

I can't wait for all of you guys who tried to guess the most obscure answer all pick the same obscure answer and thus lose.

Donator

Ah so we're doing show not book? Narrows things down quite a bit :P

Correct.

Donator

Ok here are the guesses for this week. There were a lot of good obscure guesses, but only 2 were named once. Daniel Garcia and DaemonWulff win this week! It seems like a decent strategy might be to guess obvious answers and bank on everyone else going for more obscure ones.

Ned Stark - 2

Danaerys and Khal Drogo's child - 2

The witch that "saved" Khal Drogo - 2

Will, the Night's Watch deserter - 3

Qotho - 1

Khal Drogo - 1

Septa Mordane - 2

Jorry Cassel - 2

This week's question:  Name a capital or main city/castle of one of the main houses. Please put your answer the subject of your pm.

Donator

2 things:

Just for clarification, it has to be one of the great houses to qualify, although former great houses or currently banished/exiled great houses are acceptable.

Also, I accidentally only gave 1/2 of the reward cash yesterday, so I'll send the other half tonight or tomorrow.

Donator

Only 3 people(!!!!!!!!) answered the trivia this week, but you're all winnners! Congrats Callum, Val, and Areton.

This week's question: Name a person who was killed at the Red Wedding