Gandalf

Mafia Game #4

I knew he was innocent when he got more than 4 votes.. that's why I didn't vote for him. This town is doomed unless people start paying attention.

Hopefully tonight the doctors will protect our town from villainy. 

(Sorrry I haven't posted much. Got bronchitis :(..)

I knew he was innocent when he got more than 4 votes.. that's why I didn't vote for him. This town is doomed unless people start paying attention.

Hopefully tonight the doctors will protect our town from villainy. 

(Sorrry I haven't posted much. Got bronchitis :(..)

NO EXCUSES. 

THE COLD WAR IS SRS BSNS. 

I'm a bachelor, only 30 years and have been trying to find a companion for a while now.

itztaytay was so very desperately alone. He had hoped that his work on the Manhattan Project would drown him in women, but not many seemed to care. This is more than likely due to his devotion to science. He'd much rather spend an evening splitting atoms than splitting a woman's legs. Until recently, women's lackadaisical attitudes toward him hadn't bothered him, but all of the talk about the nuclear holocaust had changed him. Iztaytay's crippling social anxiety made it difficult for him to approach women like any normal human being would. So, using his laboratory credentials to his favor, he borrows Brown university's only computer and signs up on nerdyscientistsseekinglove.com.

Itztaytay exaggerates every single detail about himself to make him more appealing. He adds an extra 0 to his income, an extra 3 inches to his height, and in addition to being a quantum physicist, he proudly states that he's also the secretary of state. At first, only a few messages trickled in. It seemed like Itztaytay was only appealing to sexually confused married men, women with unibrows, and the blind. That is, until Itztaytay received a message from Delilah. 

Delilah was the prettiest woman Itztaytay had ever seen. They exchange small talk, and Itztaytay manages to summon the courage to invite her over to his house for some I Love Lucy & Chill. Delilah accepts his offer, and Itztaytay starts cleaning his house like a madman. By the time he had straightened up, lit a few candles, and scrubbed the shit stains off of his toilet, Delilah was knocking at his door. Itztaytay straightened his tie, checked his breath, and then opened the door.

Itztaytay is greeted by a very large, muscular Russian man named Dmitry. Dmitry asks in very broken English if Itztaytay is "Handsome secretary of state from computer". Fearing for his life (and his anus), Itztaytay starts running towards the back door. Not about to let the handsome secretary of state escape, Dmitry runs after him. Dmirty quickly catches up to the scrawny lab scientist and tackles him. "Why you run from Dmirty", he asks in a thick Russian accent. "Dmirty only want good times, Dmitry want to have fun with handsome man from computer". 

"You're here to kill me, aren't you?" Itztaytay asks.

"Da", Dmitry replies as he snaps Itztaytay's neck. 

Itztaytay was a doctor. 3 Soviets remain. 

Today was the third day that Lyro had missed work without giving any warning. This is a very strange occurrence, as Lyro is a very punctual person. Some of his coworkers decide to go check on him, and make sure he's ok. They pull up to Lyro's house, and see that his car is still in the driveway, so he must be home. When knocking on his door yields no response, they break into Lyro's house using a spare key they found under a potted plant on the porch.

They call out for Lyro, but he doesn't answer, so they begin to search the house. Eventually one of them finds Lyro in the bathroom. Lyro is naked, lying in the bathtub with a plastic bag over his head, and a belt around his neck. Attached to the ceiling is a poster of a shirtless John Wayne riding a horse through the dessert.

Lyro was a doctor.

It's basically impossible for the town to win, but we can keep going if you guys want. Just let me know. 

Edited by Gandalf

Donator

Who is left?

I'm just going to go ahead and call the game. The Communists voted to kill of Tibbles, which would leave us with 2 Americans and 3 Communists.

Good game, everyone. Your communist spies were: Nibra, Grealind, and iTorchic. Jaime Lannister was the only remaining american with a special ability, JFK. 

You guys never suspected a thing, didn't you? And thanks cop for not saying anything. By the way, I will be hosting a mafia game on my discord server if any of you guys would like to join. Sign up is due by the 1st (Form is in #servernotice on the server) https://discord.gg/0XEr9AdWqkS7KUZS