Gandalf

Mafia Game #4

Donator

Wonderfully done, despite me being dead. Kennedy is a tough summabitch.

Also I hope the town loses again. Out of spite.

Edited by clover

Donator

I don't think scaring them into hiding is a good idea if we're trying to catch them.

Though people are being quiet. I guess they're just less active.

Edited by Valdoroth

Communist spies, desperate to get their hands on the new Harrier technology, decide that Callum could provide them with some useful information. The spies knew that Callum was a raging alcoholic, and decided to exploit this to their advantage. At 3am, Callum stumbles out of his local pub drunk as a skunk. A communist spy, posing as a taxi driver, offers Callum a free ride home. 

Callum never makes it home. The taxi driver takes Callum to a nearby construction site where his accomplices are waiting. After stripping him of his security clearance card, the spies interrogate Callum for more information about the Harrier Jet. Absolutely shitfaced, Callum has no idea what they are talking about, and begins telling them about his aunt Harriet. 

The Communists learn many wonderful things about aunt Harriet, but it's clear to them that Callum knows absolutely nothing about the Harrier Jet. They tie Callum up and throw him in a pit. As the Communists drive away, Callum hears the sound of a cement truck backing up towards the pit. Callum desperately tries to free himself, but he's too intoxicated to figure out how to untie anything. In a matter of minutes Callum is covered in wet cement, and he suffocates shortly thereafter. 

Callum was an American Citizen. 

Donator

K. Accuse the Aussy, that's cool. She'll be alright.

I haven't noticed anyone being too suspicious the last two days or showing signs of wanting to off Callum. Anyone have any ideas?

Well I'm assuming cop got nothing since they didn't come forward, I'd assume just not hang anyone today since we have literally nothing to go on and mafia can drop 3 votes on someone at the last second to get them hung.. there's no real good way to handle today

Donator

This town is pathetic. They have no basis to even remotely support their claims. I can promise you I'm a civilian. Hell I'm Aussy! I love Americans as much as they do.

I come for vacation and get accused for murder?!

What is wrong with you people? This is why the mafia always win. I've heard stories about recent towns that have suffered the fate this one is headed towards.

Be warned that you WILL meet the same doom at this rate of killing your civilians, and even tourists!

Areton doesn't even speak country! It sounds like a FOB! Perfect for espionage. He even started that he'll rise up against America by calling you pigs! That's not patriotic, even in Australia we'd be suspicious and take offense to that.

Red-blooded American you say? So you're admitting to being a Red?!

Edited by Valdoroth

Donator

You kill me and the mafia have already won. Maybe Areton is right, maybe you are just pigs, however, I have never met an American in my two weeks here so illiterate, so I think it would do you well to investigate him tonight. Looks like this town loves death far too much.

Donator

Wait you can actually understand him? o.o

I can understand americans, and most the time they speak stupid so, yes. :D

Donator

You kill me and the mafia have already won. Maybe Areton is right, maybe you are just pigs, however, I have never met an American in my two weeks here so illiterate, so I think it would do you well to investigate him tonight. Looks like this town loves death far too much.

Thou doth protest too much? I'm just an Armchair Republican, Nixon shoulda won. Seems to me you're struggling to prove you aren't a commie just a bit here.