Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Happy birthday SK!

Donator

5 years ago a couple of idiots formed a silly Alliance in a game that immediately went offline. Somehow it has managed to survive and actually become a successful community despite Tenages and I accidental deleting the forums every 2 months. Here's to five more years of having no idea what we're doing!

Edited by Mikey

Donator

Long live SK!

Donator

/o Seven Kingdoms

Donator

Real talk though I want to thank everyone who has been apart of SK over the years. I know I'm not a member in PW anymore, but this alliance still means a lot to me. There were many times where PT went down and it seemed like we would just fade out of existence, but you guys kept around and rebounded when it came back, and rebounded again when PW came online and have kept this alliance going strong. Its a bit silly to get sentimental over an online community I suppose, but in a way I've grown up with this alliance and put a lot into it, and it means a lot to me to see so many people actively apart of the community and keeping it growing and successful! SO thanks to everyone. If you're in Boston tonight I'll buy you a drink or two ;)

Donator

Fuck all of you. You all suck and SK is the pits.

:wub:

:Slut:

:getfucked:

:runthisshit: