Sign in to follow this  
Cody K

Neptune's Pride

Donator

You know Cody, you suck. You've won 3 in a row now with what looked like little challenge.

Made a new game: A Game of Ships and Stars. Password: codyrocks.   http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5632546388312064

Alliances enabled, dark start only, 6 players, 24 stars per player in random hex, 66% win condition, standard start and costs, quad speed with 4 production cycles a day. 

Edited by Cody K

Donator

I will retake my rightful place as NUMBAH ONE

Donator

Sup Impavid. It's fairly fun, but not as much when ppl backstab you. I think it takes a couple games to really get the swing of it.

Donator

Cody got rekt so he don't play no more.

Forcing the entire game to team up against me and having several players have to suicide rush me to gain an advantage is definitely a victory for me... even if it's just for my ego.

I'd be down to start this back up though if you guys are interested. We had some fun with it.

Alrighty, I created a new game here. Password: mikeysux

Players: 5

Map: Large

Speed: x4 (1 turn every 6 hours) 

Galaxy is dark, everyone starts with level 2 scanning, formal alliances are enabled. Starting cash is $2k. 

Edit: Also, victory condition is to control 66% of stars

Edited by Cody K

Donator

I'm in! Also forgot carriers cost cash and spent everything. I'm stuck with my default carrier out of range of everything...

Donator

I have no idea how to play, but i am down.

Awards

Donator

Turns out my hail mary strat of secretly attacking all three of my neighbors at once is not quite the genius plan I thought it was.

I made a new game! 12 players, large map, dark galaxy. No official alliances and 1 cycle every 24 hours. Max starting funds and costs are set to low. The galaxy is circular and victory condition is 66% control.

http://np.ironhelmet.com/game/5545704177270784

Password: codypielove

Feel free to recruit any friends you know that play and have access to these forums.

Donator

You know if the rest of you just hadn't logged on for four days after starting my plan would have worked. I stand by it.

Edited by Mikey