Sign in to follow this  
Luna

Skyforge

Logo.png

"In Skyforge, player takes on a larger than life role as an immortal with incredible powers battling to protect their world from the armies of hostile gods, eventually becoming a god themselves. Character progression within the game is not level based. Instead of a traditional leveling format, Skyforge features a “prestige†system, which allows a player to advance based on the sum total of their stats and progression. This system allows Skyforge players to develop and switch between multiple classes at any time, rather than being locked into an early game class choice like common MMOs. As a player gains more prestige, additional content, gear, and followers are unlocked. Once god mode is achieved Skyforge includes an additional progression system which allows users to manage their followers to increase their character's overall power."

From what I can tell thus far it has a high level of focus on your guild and what you're doing with your members. Shit like automatically kicking members who aren't active, having an "academy" for new members, and guild events like 50v50 PVP and 50 man raids to get your guild some magic guild points. 

I've put about 20 hours into this game thus far and it's pretty damn fun. Got it's fair share of issues, and it's only in open beta. Looking to recruit some folks and make a guild, I touched Lyro's dick enough to get him to at least try it with me, if anyone else is interested hit me up and we can play together, I'd love to get a guild going and do some of the guild content with you lovelies.

Donator

I'll give it a shot in about a week. What are the system requirements like?

I'll give it a shot in about a week. What are the system requirements like?

Fairly minimal, I'm not expert so I can't give you exacts but I'm running it on an Radeon 7700 with a AMD Fx-4300.

Donator

We have a pantheon now :D - We Know Calculus

"Join me and together we can rule the galaxy!" - Darth Vader - 1980, Anakin Skywalker - 2003

We should get a little subforum going.

Would anyone be interested in getting a 10-15 slot TS server for us to use? I use to have one but no one was using it so I stopped paying, I could start paying again if we want.

Donator

We use a free discord server :D

Donator

wat. You don't know discord?

It's like totes free. And it has great VoiP Service. Plus the servers are discreet and you can set it up where you can be join by invite only. Clover, Tibs, Valdoroth and I used to pay for TS, But discord had better quality overall.

It's more like it had most the same things we used it for (95% just talking) and is free. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Yeah its pretty fun. Be awesome if we could get some guild shit going. I'll have some free time this weekend and a bit before to play :D

Me and Luna are on the NA server. How bout you guys?

They're on NA as well, I'm in the guild and next time you get on I'll get you in somehow.

Donator

I'll look at upping your permissions Luna. It seems that only the leader can propose construction votes.

Donator

Starting up now. Do I need to choose NA server to join the guild, because I doubt that'll be the best one for my location.

Starting up now. Do I need to choose NA server to join the guild, because I doubt that'll be the best one for my location.

NA server should realistically only give you 300 ping which is entirely playable in an MMO set up like this one. And you can't play with anyone on NA if you're on the EU Server.

Probably gonna be playing quite a bit tomorrow, gonna make the push for 12K prestige and hopefully beyond. If anyone wants to come join me in the wonderful world of grinding hit me up!

Donator

Remember, don't focus on prestige and pretty much ignore getting might if you can avoid it.

Donator

Does anyone still play this? A friend introduced it to me recently, and I was considering giving it a go, but its been a loooooong time since I last played an MMO.

Donator

I'll give it a go then. Only problem I ever had with MMOs was the necessary time investment. Between Dota and Fallout I'm already taking up most of my life :P