This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

DNS Politicsandwar.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Duke

• Diplomat - Guardian

• 886 posts
  • LocationPyke, The Iron Islands
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Guardian

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

I cant find the server on my DNS. Anyone got an IP address I can drop in a hosts file?

Duke of House Greyjoy
Posted Image

I am the Greyjoy, Lady Reaper of Pyke, Queen of Salt and Rock, Daughter of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.

Guardian Alliance Member

Awards Bar:

#2 Niklaus

Niklaus

Journeyman

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Try 173.254.1.44 (http://bgp.he.net/dn...iticsandwar.com)

My knowledge in this regard is quite less but I don't think using hosts file will solve the problem I think you're facing. The site loads (I guess that means DNS address is resolved) but all that is loaded is blankness. 

“Life is like a game of cards.
The hand that is dealt you represents determinism;
the way you play it is free will.”

— Jawaharlal Nehru

Awards Bar:

#3 Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Duke

• Diplomat - Guardian

• 886 posts
  • LocationPyke, The Iron Islands
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Guardian

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

I failed to do a NSLookup on it, so I figured the DNS was off.  You're right though, it load an empty page, so the failed NSLookup must have nothing to do with it.  All better now anyway.

Duke of House Greyjoy
Posted Image

I am the Greyjoy, Lady Reaper of Pyke, Queen of Salt and Rock, Daughter of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.

Guardian Alliance Member

Awards Bar:

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: c98eda0c073933d3b6184a2379d2d9a8
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 98 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(76) Included Files
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/index.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/initdata.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/constants.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/conf_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_reputation_17d48b096bc3f3c15ff0ef9bc9633733.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_viewTopic_271ecd1cc4ea83565300e06b06f3a274.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsProSigHook_4823418b7df562cda396c9d9de16e07e.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/trackmembers/sources/library.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsTopicViewQueryDataHook_9605e5b4176a506b2c9f806653f32c0d.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/awards_public_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/tbPasswordChangeReminder_b503e18203b30b9a197ba69b3e14734a.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/readthattopicCheckPermission_04e124f8e3cb22e36abaa1287188bbc3.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_b81058205f3cdef84f654c40784780da.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/customTables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/bbsoundcloud.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_79c0a89a4dca050f5b0b5b0eab802eba.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 678
app = forums
t = 678
last_visit = 1501051926
f = 58
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = Rotating Background
set_key = _1387227323
set_parent_id = 5
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 0
set_author_name =
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = memory
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:20:{s:4:"1.59";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:6:"awards";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:3:"1.1";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"cal...
set_added = 0
set_updated = 1491587628
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 3
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 11 July 2017 - 10:55 PM
Time now = Today, 01:52 AM
Timestamp Now = 1501051927

MEMBER: last_visit: 1501051926 / Today, 01:52 AM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_awards, skin_topic, skin_global_other
skin_global_4, skin_awards_4, skin_topic_4, skin_global_other_4
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, awards_public_awards

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks' )

DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='54.145.64.172'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM topics t LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=678

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,m.m_awards,m.m_awards_display,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM posts WHERE topic_id=678 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='6880'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',6880,0,1501051926,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1501138326;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_categories' )

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_awards' )

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='6881'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',6881,0,1501051926,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1501138326;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='7044'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',7044,0,1501051927,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1501138327;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='2738bf621e92f87d99c6b29e9fc64476'

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='2738bf621e92f87d99c6b29e9fc64476' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='2738bf621e92f87d99c6b29e9fc64476' AND like_is_anon!=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT * FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='2738bf621e92f87d99c6b29e9fc64476' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1 ORDER BY like_added DESC LIMIT 0,5

INSERT INTO core_like_cache (`like_cache_id`,`like_cache_app`,`like_cache_area`,`like_cache_rel_id`,`like_cache_data`,`like_cache_expire`) VALUES('2738bf621e92f87d99c6b29e9fc64476','forums','topics',678,'a:3:{s:7:\"members\";N;s:5:\"count\";i:0;s:10:\"count_anon\";i:0;}',1501138326) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE like_cache_id=VALUES(like_cache_id),like_cache_app=VALUES(like_cache_app),like_cache_area=VALUES(like_cache_area),like_cache_rel_id=VALUES(like_cache_rel_id),like_cache_data=VALUES(like_cache_data),like_cache_expire=VALUES(like_cache_expire)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=98

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('c98eda0c073933d3b6184a2379d2d9a8','',0,2,0,1501051926,'54.145.64.172','CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',678,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(678)