This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

ThinkDifferent Trivia 9: Politics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ComradeMilton

ComradeMilton

Apprentice

• Diplomat - New Pacific Order
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions. There will be many correct answers for each question. Your job is to tell me a correct answer, but the trick is you want to think of the answer the other guys aren't thinking of. That is, your job is to give me the least popular correct answer for each question. DO NOT GOOGLE SHIT. You may not do any research, searching, interviewing, or use any other sources except the soft matter between your ears. If you happen to incidentally run across information that will help you with an answer, that's fine.
Correct responses will be scored as one point for each person who responded with that answer (including yourself). Incorrect answers will be scored as the sheep score (the most popular correct answer) multiplied by two. Low score wins. Ties will be broken by number of singletons, then by order of entry.

As an added layer of strategy, and/or if you just don't know ANY of the answers for a question, you may choose one question to drop, and you will receive a score of zero for that question. You may only drop one question. Please indicate your drop by typing DROP as your response to the question.

You may use SHEEP once as an answer to receive the score of the Sheep answer for that question and you may use SOS once as the sum of the singletons for that question.

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE THREAD.

Example:
1. Austria
2. Boobs
3. Roquentin
4. DROP
5. Anal
etc.

Entry deadline is 11:59PM ET on Sunday,  September 14th, at which point I will start revealing the answers and scores in the thread on http://cngoons.com. Submit your answers with [color=#ff0000;]this form[/color]

#2 Brooklyn666

Brooklyn666

Duke Cerwyn

• Administrators

• 3,136 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yes! I've been waiting for another one of these forever.

SXz2Gbu.png

Awards Bar:

#3 ComradeMilton

ComradeMilton

Apprentice

• 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:21 PM

broke the original playing link. should be fixed now.

#4 Ollysho

Ollysho

Apprentice

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

I currently get a 404 page....

Posted Image

#5 ComradeMilton

ComradeMilton

Apprentice