This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Reagan

Reagan

Valar Dohaeris

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Over time, many of us have used multiple avatars while playing these games and others have stuck to just one.  Others, still, don't use one at all...lame.

Some of you may still have your old avatars stored away somewhere on your pc.  I have several of mine and I thought, why not share?  Show us the avatars you've used in the past and give us some history on them.  (Granted, you'd have to take time to upload them to a service like imgur.com to post them, but it doesn't take long.  I'll kick it off. Of course, I've probably used some I can't recall and no longer have, but here's the bulk of them.

My original avatar from Cyber Nations circa 2007, a Hitman avatar with a drop shadow smaller than the typical 150x150 px dimensions most commonly used.  I used this for the first year or so while I led GUN as "Zhaan".

Posted Image

Also in 2007, Kevin Marks started up Cyber Citizens and just after the release of Mafia 2, I began using an avatar of Vito Scaletta (around 2011).  This is still the avatar I have in my profile over there to this day, a running total of 3 - 3 1/2 years.

Posted Image

Later, when Project Terra came out, I used the same pic to create a new avatar, modifying the background, size, and position, tying it in with the Blackstone Commission.  You can see the BCOM shield in a faint transparency.

Posted Image

Then I came up with other iterations of BCOM background avatars that I swapped out while in PT and in Pixel Nations.  The first one below was a rough cutout that didn't look very good.

Posted Image

Bruce Lee:

Posted Image

Agent Coulson (SHIELD, Avengers):

Posted Image

At some point, I had a Star Trek themed alliance (briefly) over in CN, and went with this image from the Star Trek (2009) movie.

Posted Image

Also favored this Kirk avatar from the same film:

Posted Image

I used this one while over in PN as well, taken from a meme relating to the show How I Met Your Mother, featuring Barney Stinson's "Bro Code".

Posted Image

Early on in Politics & War, I ran with Heisenberg from the show Breaking Bad:

Posted Image

One of my most recent avatars, a generic mafia themed image:

http://i.imgur.com/N8vpjwp.png

And finally, I used this one briefly in P&W after joining SK.  It's Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones, of course.

http://i.imgur.com/stZoiJn.png

There are 3 or 4 I've left out because I'm not sure what the forum restriction is set at for images here.  Anyone else care to share?

Awards Bar:

#2 RagnarBuliwyf

RagnarBuliwyf

Master

• Banned
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland
  • Nation Link:Click Here

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:30 AM

I've had way too many to list. But I normally switch avatars depending on my show of choice, for awhile though I've been using this avatar/sig combo for everywhere.  Mostly due the show being amazing and the graphics that lyro made for me are epic.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#3 Niklaus

Niklaus

Journeyman

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

I have used many avatars but I no longer have all the images I used. Here are the ones I was able to find:

My first avatar on CN (at least as long as I can remember). It's Loki from Thor, the movie. I liked him better than Thor. He is sarcastic, has a good sense of humor, is a great strategist and very shrewd.

Posted Image

The avatar I used in NS NPO. It shows the prince from the game Prince of Persia: Two thrones. I chose it because it shows two sides of the prince, a human side and a darker, devilish other side. To me, at that time, it used the represent the truth that many people have a darker side, which is less feeling, less considerate of others, more selfish and self centered than the usual image they project to others.

Posted Image

This one is the avatar I am currently using and have been using during my whole time in PW. I used it during my time in Guardian, then in Endless and now here, in SK. Only time I changed it was when I came here as a diplomat.

Posted Image

I used a few more in PN but sadly the PN forums are down and I cannot retrieve them from my graphics thread there.

By the way, I like your choice in avatars, Reagan.

• Reagan likes this
“Life is like a game of cards.
The hand that is dealt you represents determinism;
the way you play it is free will.”

— Jawaharlal Nehru

Awards Bar:

#4 Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Duke

• Diplomat - Guardian

• 886 posts
  • LocationPyke, The Iron Islands
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Guardian

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

In one PBP RP game I was in, I used Isabella Lucas from Immortals as my avatar.  Everytime I looked at it, I had to stop and take a breath.Posted Image

• Reagan likes this
Duke of House Greyjoy
Posted Image

I am the Greyjoy, Lady Reaper of Pyke, Queen of Salt and Rock, Daughter of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.

Guardian Alliance Member

Awards Bar:

#5 Libtardages

Libtardages

Supreme N00b

• Administrators

• 1,616 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

I tend to pick one avatar and stick with it for a long ass period of time.

photo-thumb-124.jpg?_r=1409517069

My current avatar is actually fairly new for me. I switched to on the PW forums back last December. At the time there were a shitload of nazi rp'ers and legitimate neo nazi types all over PW. Game moderation at the time was just putting their fingers in their eyes saying "lalalala" and banning/warning anyone who complained about it.

So I switched my avatar to Brad Pitt from Inglorious Basterds as a jab at the mod staff. And then eventually half the player base openly revolted, and after we all got banned by the head mod at the time, Sheepy came to his sense and dealt with the issue.

Before Brad Pitt, back in PT I had two avatars. One public, one on the SK forums.

photo-233.jpg?_r=1334974266

I used this one on the PT public forums. I think I started using in September of 2011, when SK was trolling an alliance called Terran Commune to the point where they just disintegrated internally and disbanded. I thought it accurately reflected my attitude towards TC at the time. Then once PT came back up, I kept it, mostly because it served as an upfront warning to the public that there was a good chance I was gonna be a dick. And I thought it perfectly reflected the attitude of PT Bootleg, which was another plus.

0302.gif

I used this one on the SK-PT forums (at least on our second iteration forums, which started in January 2012. I can't remember what I used before that. I don't remember quite how it started, I think Mikey suggested it as a gag, because I had the second biggest nation in PT and was Mr. Moneybags, but either way I just ran with it.

Bob_Marley.jpg

I didn't post on the CN public forums enough that I cared to set up an avatar, so I don't believe I had one there. When I played CN, I was in the Global Order of Darkness, and on our private forums I used (and still use) the default Bob Marley image that comes with SMF. I've been using that since god knows when, 2009 maybe?

Awards Bar:

#6 Reagan

Reagan

Valar Dohaeris

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

I remember those.  I like hearing the stories behind them, which is why I started this thread.  Yours actually have meaning to them, versus picking things to match your alliance (which is basically what I did).  I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds and had no idea who (Brad Pitt) was supposed to be or what significance it held.  Good story.

Awards Bar:

#7 Libtardages

Libtardages

Supreme N00b

• Administrators

• 1,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

As for yours, I'll always associate the Kirk avatar (and to a lesser extent the Heisenberg avatar) with you. Not sure why, but those are the ones that I instantly remember.

Awards Bar:

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 8e5b11cff17d729077d3378102308ca7
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 15 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(76) Included Files
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/index.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/initdata.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/constants.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/conf_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_reputation_17d48b096bc3f3c15ff0ef9bc9633733.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_viewTopic_271ecd1cc4ea83565300e06b06f3a274.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsProSigHook_4823418b7df562cda396c9d9de16e07e.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/trackmembers/sources/library.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsTopicViewQueryDataHook_9605e5b4176a506b2c9f806653f32c0d.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/awards_public_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/tbPasswordChangeReminder_b503e18203b30b9a197ba69b3e14734a.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/readthattopicCheckPermission_04e124f8e3cb22e36abaa1287188bbc3.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_b81058205f3cdef84f654c40784780da.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/customTables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/bbsoundcloud.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_79c0a89a4dca050f5b0b5b0eab802eba.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 414
app = forums
t = 414
last_visit = 1498380183
f = 58
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = Rotating Background
set_key = _1387227323
set_parent_id = 5
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 0
set_author_name =
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = memory
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:20:{s:4:"1.59";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:6:"awards";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:3:"1.1";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"cal...
set_added = 0
set_updated = 1491587628
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 3
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 19 June 2017 - 10:00 PM
Time now = Today, 03:43 AM
Timestamp Now = 1498380183

MEMBER: last_visit: 1498380183 / Today, 03:43 AM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_awards, skin_topic, skin_global_other
skin_global_4, skin_awards_4, skin_topic_4, skin_global_other_4
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, awards_public_awards

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks' )

DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='54.80.93.234'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM topics t LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=414

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,m.m_awards,m.m_awards_display,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM posts WHERE topic_id=414 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='3315'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',3315,0,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_categories' )

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_awards' )

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='7494'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',7494,0,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='7503'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',7503,1,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:4:\"7503\";s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:1:{i:15;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:6:\"Reagan\";s:1:\"s\";s:6:\"reagan\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"15\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='7614'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',7614,1,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:4:\"7614\";s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:1:{i:15;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:6:\"Reagan\";s:1:\"s\";s:6:\"reagan\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"15\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='11308'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',11308,0,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='11369'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',11369,0,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='11388'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',11388,0,1498380183,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498466583;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='5ce93d322388bd09800c19d6f2db0276'

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='5ce93d322388bd09800c19d6f2db0276' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='5ce93d322388bd09800c19d6f2db0276' AND like_is_anon!=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT * FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='5ce93d322388bd09800c19d6f2db0276' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1 ORDER BY like_added DESC LIMIT 0,5

INSERT INTO core_like_cache (`like_cache_id`,`like_cache_app`,`like_cache_area`,`like_cache_rel_id`,`like_cache_data`,`like_cache_expire`) VALUES('5ce93d322388bd09800c19d6f2db0276','forums','topics',414,'a:3:{s:7:\"members\";N;s:5:\"count\";i:0;s:10:\"count_anon\";i:0;}',1498466583) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE like_cache_id=VALUES(like_cache_id),like_cache_app=VALUES(like_cache_app),like_cache_area=VALUES(like_cache_area),like_cache_rel_id=VALUES(like_cache_rel_id),like_cache_data=VALUES(like_cache_data),like_cache_expire=VALUES(like_cache_expire)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=15

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('8e5b11cff17d729077d3378102308ca7','',0,2,0,1498380183,'54.80.93.234','CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',414,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(414)