This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

Choose your wallpaper

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Lyro

Lyro

The Drowned God

• The Lost Twenty

• 644 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Stark

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yeah we all know how much you love incest :)

Awards Bar:

#42 Prefontaine

Prefontaine

Apprentice

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

Yeah we all know how much you love incest :)

Good thing I'm an only child.

Wait shit. Cersi fucked Lancel. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#43 RagnarBuliwyf

RagnarBuliwyf

Master

• Banned
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Changed the wallpaper over to Pyke. Might change it again later today. *Goes to find cool GoT wallpapers*

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#44 Sabriel

Sabriel

Draco Militem

• The Lost Twenty

• 500 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

:P Give us options. The colours on Pyke are messing with my eyes.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#45 RagnarBuliwyf

RagnarBuliwyf

Master

• Banned
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

Anything in this thread. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#46 Sabriel

Sabriel

Draco Militem

• The Lost Twenty

• 500 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

I mean, give us options in the menu. So even if we don't like the main one, we can switch out without having to wait for a vote or decision. :P Like have the Pyke skin be seperate from the last one we were using, and just give people options.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#47 Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Duke

• Diplomat - Guardian

• 886 posts
  • LocationPyke, The Iron Islands
  • Group Name:Guardian

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

Greyjoy-We-Do-Not-Sow-Game-of-Thrones-1.

Duke of House Greyjoy
Posted Image

I am the Greyjoy, Lady Reaper of Pyke, Queen of Salt and Rock, Daughter of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.

Guardian Alliance Member

Awards Bar:

#48 Libtardages

Libtardages

Supreme N00b

• Administrators

• 1,616 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

I mean, give us options in the menu. So even if we don't like the main one, we can switch out without having to wait for a vote or decision. :P Like have the Pyke skin be seperate from the last one we were using, and just give people options.

I can do this. Every option we add though, means a whole new theme with all the attendant files has to be added, it has to be added to the forum cache, etc. So every one adds to server load.

That being kept in mind, I've got no problem adding two or so options besides the default (which will be the one Ragnar changes the bg on every so often.) I'm thinking one option with the dragon background, and one with whatever y'all prefer, but I'm open to arguments for other choices.

Awards Bar:

#49 Brooklyn666

Brooklyn666

Duke Cerwyn

• Administrators

• 3,136 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

It's really impossible to read some stuff with the current background, for example, this little thing at the top

Is there any way to change the text color so it stands out better against the background? Or just have a different background?

SXz2Gbu.png

Awards Bar:

#50 Libtardages

Libtardages

Supreme N00b

• Administrators

• 1,616 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

It's really impossible to read some stuff with the current background, for example, this little thing at the top

Is there any way to change the text color so it stands out better against the background? Or just have a different background?

I can do this. Every option we add though, means a whole new theme with all the attendant files has to be added, it has to be added to the forum cache, etc. So every one adds to server load.

That being kept in mind, I've got no problem adding two or so options besides the default (which will be the one Ragnar changes the bg on every so often.) I'm thinking one option with the dragon background, and one with whatever y'all prefer, but I'm open to arguments for other choices.

The answer to your question Brooklyn is yes. I'm gonna add the dragon as a theme option that can always be chosen, using the change theme button at the bottom. I'll also probably add one more standard theme, with a bg y'all choose. Then Ragnar will have this one to change the bg on as he pleases.

EDIT:

The prior dragon wallpaper has been added as a theme option. It's available at the bottom of the page, from the change theme button. It's titled King's Landing Dragon. The default IPB theme has also been fixed, and is once again available.

Edited by Tenages, 17 November 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Awards Bar:

#51 Sabriel

Sabriel

Draco Militem

• The Lost Twenty

• 500 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

You might want to have two non-changing themes. One that's lightish in colour, one that's darker in colour. The dragon works for a light theme, so you'd just need a darker theme (with light text on a dark background, etc), and then the theme that Ragnar edits. So there'd be a rotating theme, a light theme, a dark theme, and the standard IPB stuff.

• Libtardages likes this

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#52 Libtardages

Libtardages

Supreme N00b

• Administrators

• 1,616 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

Yeah I've been planning on a dark theme. Just looking for a good one. 

Awards Bar: