This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

EU4

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Konstantinurov

Konstantinurov

Not a bot

• Deputy of Coin
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Tyrosh (Econ Grp)

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

Anyone plays Europa Universalis?

For those who don't know, this is EU4 summarised in 1 image:
Spoiler

bUQvhqA.gif

Awards Bar:

#2 Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Duke

• Diplomat - Guardian

• 886 posts
  • LocationPyke, The Iron Islands
  • Group Name:Guardian

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:45 AM

Despite thousands of hours in EU3, EU2, and EU1, I just can't get into EU4.  I've tried.

Duke of House Greyjoy
Posted Image

I am the Greyjoy, Lady Reaper of Pyke, Queen of Salt and Rock, Daughter of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.

Guardian Alliance Member

Awards Bar:

#3 Lautrec

Lautrec

Apprentice

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:12 AM

I used to play EU3, so I switched to the 4th installment right after it's release. I united the Scandinavian nations under a single flag as Denmark and created the Commonwealth as Poland. I've also conquered RL Spain as Castille but was later defeated by the Big Blue Blob aka France. My best playthrough was with Denmark iirc, where Scandinavia had lots of land it shouldn't really have. The Commonwealth was more realistic land-wise.

I don't play EU4 anymore because I prefer CK2's focus on characters instead of nations/economies but I could definitely do another run.

What is your favorite nation(s) and timelines?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#4 Steward

Steward

Professional Underwater Basket Weaver

• Squire

• 428 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Group Name:Astapor

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:34 AM

I've always played the total war series. Absolutely loved them all. I got EU4, not having played any before (steam sale), and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.
  • Jean Parisot likes this

Awards Bar:

#5 Jean Parisot

Jean Parisot

Butter Farmer Extraordinaire

• Squire

• 311 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

I'm at about the same place Steward is. I want to get into it but it's a bit overwhelming and I haven't put in the time or effort yet to get past that.

Awards Bar:

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: b129c63119f306defdb0d25ceff985a9
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 90 with tables members key (d2e3083420929d8bfae81f58fa4594cb)
ADDED: Member ID: 139 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(76) Included Files
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/index.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/initdata.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/constants.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/conf_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_reputation_17d48b096bc3f3c15ff0ef9bc9633733.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_viewTopic_271ecd1cc4ea83565300e06b06f3a274.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsProSigHook_4823418b7df562cda396c9d9de16e07e.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/trackmembers/sources/library.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsTopicViewQueryDataHook_9605e5b4176a506b2c9f806653f32c0d.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/awards_public_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/tbPasswordChangeReminder_b503e18203b30b9a197ba69b3e14734a.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/readthattopicCheckPermission_04e124f8e3cb22e36abaa1287188bbc3.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_b81058205f3cdef84f654c40784780da.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/customTables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/bbsoundcloud.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_79c0a89a4dca050f5b0b5b0eab802eba.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 2042
app = forums
t = 2042
last_visit = 1498181954
f = 61
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = Rotating Background
set_key = _1387227323
set_parent_id = 5
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 0
set_author_name =
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = memory
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:20:{s:4:"1.59";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:6:"awards";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:3:"1.1";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"cal...
set_added = 0
set_updated = 1491587628
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 3
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 17 June 2017 - 09:00 PM
Time now = Today, 08:39 PM
Timestamp Now = 1498181954

MEMBER: last_visit: 1498181954 / Today, 08:39 PM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_awards, skin_topic, skin_global_other
skin_global_4, skin_awards_4, skin_topic_4, skin_global_other_4
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, awards_public_awards

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks' )

DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='54.196.127.58'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM topics t LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=2042

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,m.m_awards,m.m_awards_display,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM posts WHERE topic_id=2042 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='29353'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',29353,0,1498181954,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498268354;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_categories' )

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_awards' )

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='29375'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',29375,0,1498181954,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498268354;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='29400'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',29400,0,1498181954,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498268354;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='29405'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',29405,1,1498181954,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:5:\"29405\";s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:1:{i:90;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:12:\"Jean Parisot\";s:1:\"s\";s:12:\"jean-parisot\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"90\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498268354;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM reputation_index r LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='29471'

INSERT INTO reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',29471,0,1498181954,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1498268354;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT * FROM core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='817e5951883cc8aaced05413a73903bd'

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='817e5951883cc8aaced05413a73903bd' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='817e5951883cc8aaced05413a73903bd' AND like_is_anon!=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT * FROM core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='817e5951883cc8aaced05413a73903bd' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1 ORDER BY like_added DESC LIMIT 0,5

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id IN (90)

INSERT INTO core_like_cache (`like_cache_id`,`like_cache_app`,`like_cache_area`,`like_cache_rel_id`,`like_cache_data`,`like_cache_expire`) VALUES('817e5951883cc8aaced05413a73903bd','forums','topics',2042,'a:3:{s:7:\"members\";a:1:{i:90;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:12:\"Jean Parisot\";s:1:\"s\";s:12:\"jean-parisot\";}}s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:10:\"count_anon\";i:0;}',1498268354) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE like_cache_id=VALUES(like_cache_id),like_cache_app=VALUES(like_cache_app),like_cache_area=VALUES(like_cache_area),like_cache_rel_id=VALUES(like_cache_rel_id),like_cache_data=VALUES(like_cache_data),like_cache_expire=VALUES(like_cache_expire)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=139

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('b129c63119f306defdb0d25ceff985a9','',0,2,0,1498181954,'54.196.127.58','CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',2042,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(2042)