This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

GTA V for PC

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Cody K

Cody K

Last of the Giants

• The Lost Twenty

• 1,143 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

Who has it and wants to play with Lyro and I?

Ooooooh, I am the last of the giants,

my people are gone from the earth.

The last of the great mountain giants,

who ruled all the world at my birth.

Oh the smallfolk have stolen my forests,

they’ve stolen my rivers and hills.

And the’ve built a great wall through my valleys,

and fished all the fish from my rills.

In stone halls they burn their great fires,

in stone halls they forge their sharp spears.

Whilst I walk alone in the mountains,

with no true companion but tears.

They hunt me with dogs in the daylight,

they hunt me with torches by night.

For these men who are small can never stand tall,

whilst giants still walk in the light.

Oooooooh, I am the LAST of the giants,

so learn well the words of my song.

For when I am gone the singing will fade,

and the silence shall last long and long.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#2 Lyro

Lyro

The Drowned God

• The Lost Twenty

• 644 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Stark

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

KILL SOME MOTHAFUCKAHS

• Cody K likes this

Awards Bar:

#3 iTorchic

iTorchic

Guardian Of Guthix

• Septon

• 212 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

i might get it this thursday. Idk yet. Bills are the mosquitoes of the working world.

• Cody K likes this

Awards Bar:

#4 Cody K

Cody K

Last of the Giants

• The Lost Twenty

• 1,143 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:07 PM

i might get it this thursday. Idk yet. Bills are the mosquitoes of the working world.

Didja get it? DIdJA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#5 Bilal the Great

Bilal the Great

>mfw orbis politics

• Squire

• 240 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:10 AM

Sorry, I prefer my AMD to be not on fire.

Awards Bar:

#6 iTorchic

iTorchic

Guardian Of Guthix

• Septon

• 212 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

Nope.. Light bill was higher then I thought and killed my wallet. Hopefully this Thursday. And after my graphics card comes back in. Not a good week for me lol

Awards Bar:

#7 Cody K

Cody K

Last of the Giants

• The Lost Twenty

• 1,143 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

I need to upgrade soon. My 6950 2GB is barely handling it. I'm averaging around 25 fps on medium settings. :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#8 iTorchic

iTorchic

Guardian Of Guthix

• Septon

• 212 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:19 PM

Ahh. Mine is a gtxforce 760 supercooled. I'm gonna save up for some 960s or something in the 900 series. I want a Titan though :(

Awards Bar:

#9 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Group Name:Astapor

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

Ahh. Mine is a gtxforce 760 supercooled. I'm gonna save up for some 960s or something in the 900 series. I want a Titan though :(

960 slicks are a good choice. Or you could always save up a little (and wait for price drop) to get 1 gtx 780. :D Those are on par for gaming purposes with titan's. They'll be under $300 by end of this year for sure. They're barely at $300 (USD) right now.

TDT Playground (198.24.160.34:32846)
Expecting the unexpected and unexpecting the expected.
u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#10 Cody K

Cody K

Last of the Giants

• The Lost Twenty

• 1,143 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

My next upgrade is going to be the R9 295x2. I'm hoping the price will drop a bit more soon because the R9 300 series is around the corner. 

We need a thread dedicated to our PC's.  :)

Edited by Cody K, 18 May 2015 - 11:25 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#11 Francis Underwood

Francis Underwood

Bad, for the greater good

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

My next upgrade is going to be the R9 295x2. I'm hoping the price will drop a bit more soon because the R9 300 series is around the corner. 

We need a thread dedicated to our PC's.  :)

Unless you're going for 4k a 970 or 980 or even a regular 290x might be better. There isn't really anything they don't run at resolutions below 4k and they run a lot cooler plus less power consumption and no compatibility issues..

Edited by Francis Underwood, 19 May 2015 - 07:53 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Group Name:Astapor

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

I like my 780(s). Runs like a champ. Still more powerful than any of the 900s.

TDT Playground (198.24.160.34:32846)
Expecting the unexpected and unexpecting the expected.
u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#13 Callum

Callum

Wrby

• Lord Commander

• 1,118 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

i need to upgrade my 770 to something better before i grab gta.

Weiss-SK%20copy_zpsktj4mcz9.png

"SK's worst Econ minister. Ever."

Awards Bar:

#14 Kerbollo

Kerbollo

Journeyman

• Squire

• 208 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

Only now did I saw this thread!

Anyway, maybe sometime soon as I need to deal with some graphics problems and the Heists within the game.

Awards Bar:

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 0f539b50e971b36d8398af8d621c040d
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 1 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(76) Included Files
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/index.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/initdata.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/constants.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/conf_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_reputation_17d48b096bc3f3c15ff0ef9bc9633733.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_viewTopic_271ecd1cc4ea83565300e06b06f3a274.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsProSigHook_4823418b7df562cda396c9d9de16e07e.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/trackmembers/sources/library.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsTopicViewQueryDataHook_9605e5b4176a506b2c9f806653f32c0d.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/awards_public_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/tbPasswordChangeReminder_b503e18203b30b9a197ba69b3e14734a.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/readthattopicCheckPermission_04e124f8e3cb22e36abaa1287188bbc3.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_b81058205f3cdef84f654c40784780da.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/customTables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/bbsoundcloud.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_79c0a89a4dca050f5b0b5b0eab802eba.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 1939
app = forums
t = 1939
last_visit = 1511408172
f = 61
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = Rotating Background
set_key = _1387227323
set_parent_id = 5
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 0
set_author_name =
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = memory
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:20:{s:4:"1.59";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:6:"awards";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:3:"1.1";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"cal...
set_added = 0
set_updated = 1491587628
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 3
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 06 November 2017 - 07:00 PM
Time now = Today, 10:36 PM
Timestamp Now = 1511408172

MEMBER: last_visit: 1511408172 / Today, 10:36 PM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_awards, skin_topic, skin_global_other
skin_global_4, skin_awards_4, skin_topic_4, skin_global_other_4
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, awards_public_awards

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks' )

DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='54.80.227.189'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM topics t LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=1939

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,m.m_awards,m.m_awards_display,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM posts WHERE topic_id=1939 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_categories' )

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_awards' )

SELECT * FROM core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='8f37597048e66bb5117ed31d913feb80'

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=1

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('0f539b50e971b36d8398af8d621c040d','',0,2,0,1511408172,'54.80.227.189','CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',1939,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(1939)