This forum is no longer in use. Please do not post here. Go to our new forums at http://7kingdoms.net/pw/

Photo

Animu & Mango

Japan

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Nation Link:Click Here
  • Group Name:Astapor

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

Just in time to watch some ad-free 1080p Saturday anime!  Taking fourth.

EDIT: I tried to redeem it, just got  "Coupon code not found" . Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Not sure to be honest. My list shows the 3 others not taken as "Still Valid". I suppose just make sure there wasn't an added space in there or something.

Edited by Valdoroth, 16 May 2015 - 10:36 AM.

TDT Playground (198.24.160.34:32846)
Expecting the unexpected and unexpecting the expected.
u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#42 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts
  • LocationThe Universe, The Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, The Milky Way, The Solar System, Earth, The North Western Hemisphere, North America, The United States of America

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Not sure to be honest. My list shows the 3 others not taken as "Still Valid". I suppose just make sure there wasn't an added space in there or something.

Entered it a second time, worked! Thanks! 

Awards Bar:

#43 Seiranko

Seiranko

彼岸花

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

So, they're making anime of Gate: Long words in Japanese about the JSDF, and Monster Musume. The first was arguably one of the best mango I've ever read, and one of the most intelligent(also, militarily accurate). Second is arguably the most perverted and also pretty funny. Any anime coming out this summer anyone else is looking forwards to?

Unless Monster Musume got a lot worse since I stopped reading it (because it isn't my cup of tea), I got the impression there's more perverted stuff out there.

I'm looking forward to Joukamachi no Dandelion. Don't ask me why, it's just my intuition.

Looking through the summer 2015 chart the only anime that catches my interest is Million Doll.  Everything is just so generic these days.  Have to wait until the summer shows start airing and I can see how people start rating on MAL before I decide whether to start something of not.  I'm more apt to start an older show than a new one anyway.

Yeah, can't find much I look forward to watching either. In that case though, one can use the time for anime from earlier seasons, or just something else.

#44 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Got 2 crunchyroll passes for 48 hours left still: BJETEMM8GBQ and EMTC3C9PUS9

u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#45 iTorchic

iTorchic

Guardian Of Guthix

• Septon

• 212 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:54 PM

6M4DEKDPECG

UF8XGUBXUYN

Q57CH49DCUV

FE5PUVWLHBE

My passes too :D

Awards Bar:

#46 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts
  • LocationThe Universe, The Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, The Milky Way, The Solar System, Earth, The North Western Hemisphere, North America, The United States of America

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:12 PM

6M4DEKDPECG

UF8XGUBXUYN

Q57CH49DCUV

FE5PUVWLHBE

My passes too :D

Even more? T-thank you s-senpai... (Fourth)

Edited by Nibra Kebru, 21 May 2015 - 02:12 PM.

• iTorchic likes this

Awards Bar:

#47 CommanderError

CommanderError

First Commander

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationThe Cryobay
  • Group Name:Sci-Fi Connisseurs

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Still looking for a place to view Angle Beets and a couple of the others - can't use most anime sites, as they say "ha ha ha no" when confronted with my tablet. D:

Only seen Code Geass (R1 and most of 2), really - some chunks of Girls und Panzer (mainly for lulz) and have been pointed in the direction of Spice and Wolf a couple times.
[in Pator]
Ethidium Bromide > WTB slaves! pls contact me via 1-800-slaves-R-us today!
Cecil Montague > Keep that up and you'll earn a darwin award round here mate.

#48 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

Still looking for a place to view Angle Beets and a couple of the others - can't use most anime sites, as they say "ha ha ha no" when confronted with my tablet. D:

Only seen Code Geass (R1 and most of 2), really - some chunks of Girls und Panzer (mainly for lulz) and have been pointed in the direction of Spice and Wolf a couple times.

Try moetube.net 

Awards Bar:

#49 Mercury

Mercury

Quality Control

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Did you try animestatic.eu ?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
—David Langford

#50 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

Crunchyroll.

Account: Valdoroth
Pw: Th0mas

No need for passes. Just use the account.
Have fun!
u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#51 Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Artisan

• Seven Kingdoms Envoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

I'm sure only one can use at a time though right? :P
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#52 ACH0225

ACH0225

Owl

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:05 PM

crunchyroll, just make a free account and get app, or use computer.

Spain: Disregard natives, acquire gold.

5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.

#53 Valdoroth

Valdoroth

Professor

• King

• 3,517 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:19 PM

crunchyroll, just make a free account and get app, or use computer.

Minus the part that free users have ads and new episodes come out a week after premium get to watch them.

And no, it doesn't seem to keep track of how many ppl are using it at one time. I've watched the same show simultaneously with my 2 brothers and another friend.

u4QPzRq.png

Awards Bar:

#54 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:21 PM

Wow this is really nice of you Vald. Thanks!

Awards Bar:

#55 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

What have you guys pick up for the summer season? I've picked up Gangsta (Strong start, has potential), Chaos Dragon (Meh introduction, gets very feely at the end) and Hetalia (A special cat episode to start off!). 

Awards Bar:

#56 Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Artisan

• Seven Kingdoms Envoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

Have Gangsta on my to watch list, I'll probably wait until it finishes airing though, don't want to wait week by week...

Did that for second half of F/SN: UBW and happy for it, if i had to see only one episode a week.. nuts.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

#57 Nibra Kebru

Nibra Kebru

Journeyman

• Squire

• 160 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:46 PM

Alot of people do that, but I like watching when it's available. 

Awards Bar:

#58 Bilal the Great

Bilal the Great

>mfw orbis politics

• Squire

• 240 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

I love Gundam. I have lots of Gunplas.

Awards Bar:

#59 Seiranko

Seiranko

彼岸花

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

My summer will be Joukamachi no Dandelion. I do not know whether it is a good show, but I can't complain.

#60 Lautrec

Lautrec

Apprentice

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

Somehow I haven't managed to watch any new series this summer. I've been reading Berserk from chapter 1 since July and it's by far the sickest, greatest manga I've ever read.

I finished Zetsubu Sensei a couple of days ago, it was ok

I'm also going to finish S2 of Log Horizon, hoping that the last 5 episodes will be less shitty.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 1ece712652c1c1d8bcd0b6720945da1b
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 217 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(78) Included Files
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/index.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/initdata.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/constants.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/conf_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_reputation_17d48b096bc3f3c15ff0ef9bc9633733.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/trackMembers_viewTopic_271ecd1cc4ea83565300e06b06f3a274.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsProSigHook_4823418b7df562cda396c9d9de16e07e.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/trackmembers/sources/library.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/pinAwardsTopicViewQueryDataHook_9605e5b4176a506b2c9f806653f32c0d.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/awards_public_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classCache.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_awards.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/search/bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/tags/search/sql.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/tbPasswordChangeReminder_b503e18203b30b9a197ba69b3e14734a.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/readthattopicCheckPermission_04e124f8e3cb22e36abaa1287188bbc3.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_b81058205f3cdef84f654c40784780da.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/handlers/han_parse_bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/customTables.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/codystayaway/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/bbsoundcloud.php
/home/westeros/public_html/pw/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_79c0a89a4dca050f5b0b5b0eab802eba.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
page = 3
showtopic = 1551
app = forums
t = 1551
last_visit = 1508665918
f = 58
start =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = Rotating Background
set_key = _1387227323
set_parent_id = 5
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 0
set_author_name =
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = memory
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:20:{s:4:"1.59";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:6:"awards";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:3:"1.1";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"cal...
set_added = 0
set_updated = 1491587628
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 3
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 08 October 2017 - 10:00 PM
Time now = Today, 04:51 AM
Timestamp Now = 1508665918

MEMBER: last_visit: 1508665918 / Today, 04:51 AM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_global_other, skin_awards, skin_topic
skin_global_4, skin_global_other_4, skin_awards_4, skin_topic_4
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, awards_public_awards

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks' )

DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address='54.162.152.232'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM topics t LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=1551

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,m.m_awards,m.m_awards_display,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM posts WHERE topic_id=1551 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 40,20 ) z LEFT JOIN posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_categories' )

SELECT * FROM cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'awards_awards' )

SELECT * FROM core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='703821ed78dfb69191354197af340232'

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM forums f LEFT JOIN permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type_id=f.id AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type='forum' ) WHERE f.id=0

SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM core_tags tg LEFT JOIN topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=1551 AND tg.tag_text IN ('Japan') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(2,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM members m LEFT JOIN pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=217

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('1ece712652c1c1d8bcd0b6720945da1b','',0,2,0,1508665918,'54.162.152.232','CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',1551,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(1551)